4.3. The Face Of Revenge

Here we are.

#Your beautiful inside, you know#

In Alex's worst nightmare.

#It matters more than what's on show#

Being forced to listen to Calvin Lane

#Even though you hide in the crowd#

It feels like she is a part of some new interrogation technique.

#We can't all be upfront and loud. Everybody knows my face and name...#

If she was, she would have told them every secret she knew just to give her ears some peace.

#Going to be a winner in the fame game#

"You've got to do something" Dan said harshly to Alex.

"My hands are tied Dan... Literally! What do you want me to do?"

"Get Tom to do something".

"He is" Alex snapped back. Zoe's voice broke Alex away from her small argument with Dan.

"How come our faces weren't changed?"

"The waves only went over Squizzle. But millions listen to that." Tom said slightly panicked.

"You'll never get away with this!" Frank shouts at Cuthbert.

"Oh, really?" Cuthbert says sarcastically "But if millions of people look like me, how will you find me? The most famous face ON THE PLANET...and there's nothing you can do about it." He then begins to laugh as he saw the look on the agents faces.

"If I could work out the opposite code, I could change everyone's faces back".

"That could take years Tom!" They didn't even have 5 minutes let alone a year.

"Pity we can't just play the opposite song." Zoe said.

"Say that again?" Tom said. Alex could sense the idea starting to form in his head.

"Shame we can't just play the opposite song." Zoe said again slightly wondering where Toms train of thought was going.

"Wait! Maybe we could. The code makes up the song. So, the opposite notes would make the opposite code."

"Did I just have a better idea than you?" Zoe said cheekily.

"There's only one problem. I can't play music." Tom said completely avoiding the question.

"No. But we know someone who can." Zoe then ended her side of the communicator as she went to find, who Alex assumed was, Byron.

"We should get out of here. Destroy the machine!" Calvin Lanes song had finished, and Cuthbert was in a rush to quickly leave. Cuthbert's helpers began to slowly destroy the machine. Cuthbert had had enough and grabbed a fire extinguisher and started to beat the machine with it. Now that Cuthbert and his helpers were looking away from the agents, they all started to help each other untie their hands.

'Warning. Warning.'

'Error. Error'

Dan and Aneisha made their way over to Spencer and Cuthbert and started to fight. Alex however went over to Stella and Frank and tried to help them to untie their hands.

"I'll handle him. You take care of the machine." Dan said to Aneisha forgetting in the moment that Alex was the best person for that job.

'Warning. Warning.'

Aneisha grabbed the fire extinguisher off Cuthbert and Dan started to fight Spencer. He punches Spencer in the shoulder, but Spencer just brushed it off. Literally. Dan just stares at him in disbelief. Spencer saw Dan was not paying attention and went to hit him but luckily Dan snapped out of it and blocked it. Dan once again went to hit Spencer, but he just raised his arm exposing Dan side leaving him vulnerable for attack. Once Dans side was hit he was knocked onto the floor.