2.3. Trojan Korps

Aneisha, Dan and Zoe had come back to the base and they were standing around the table while Tom and Alex sat at there desks. Tom was doing something on his laptop and Alex was listening to what Frank was saying.

"I was in on the interrogation. The operatives you caught wouldn't talk."

"Well, we know who they work for" Zoe said.

"Very unfashionable KORPS suits. Trust me, no-one would wear one of those if they didn't have to."

"TORSO were a part of KORPS just like SKUL. It all leads back to KORPS". Alex could see that Frank was getting frustrated with what Dan was saying as he has a strong belief that these people are a KORPS copycat. For once Alex decide to stay out of it and not comment.

"We've been through this. I don't know who we're fighting but it is not KORPS" Frank says only slightly raising his voice. This make Tom look away from his computer and concentrate on what was going on.

"Frank, TORSO, SKUL, KORPS we have seen them, fought them. We've even captured two of them. We've got their badges, their uniforms and we've heard the Master Mind's voice. Why won't you even consider the possibility this is KORPS" Everything that Dan had said rubs Frank up the wrong way and in anger Frank slams his iPad on the table which smashes it to pieces. Franks sudden outburst made everyone jump.

"Because I was there. I led the MI9 team in the final battle with KORPS . One of the enemy's super weapons blew up. The explosion was so great they had to identify the Master Mind using DNA. They never even found the Crime Ministers body. I was the only person to get out of that building alive"

However Aneisha still questioned Frank trying to see if he would understand where they were coming from. Zoe interrupted Aneisha as she notices that he said he was the only one to come out alive.

"What happened to the rest of the MI9 team?" Zoe questioned.

"I lost a lot of friends that day. If KORPS weren't totally destroyed then they died for nothing" Now that Frank has finally told the group why he refused, to believe KROPS was back the young spy's were more understand and had a small moment of silence to remember the deceased spy's. However it was a very small silence as it was interrupted by Tom.

"No, no, no this is all wrong. The only way to enter that floor hatch in Vault 12 is with internal MI9 access"

"There was evidence that the bad tip-off about Mrs Humm came from inside MI9 too. I thought it was just a mistake" Dan says joining the dots.

"So theirs a traitor within MI9" Alex concludes.

"Maybe so, but who'd know enough about KORPS to pull it off? Except for Stella and me of course. Still, it does make sense"

'Or maybe KORPS has come back, maybe the Crime Minister got away that's why her body was never found' Alex thinks to herself.

"Imagine if the press got hold of this traitor thing as well as the Mrs Humm thing." Alex looks other at her laptop and sees the lates news video has been uploaded with the title 'MI9 IN CRISIS: TRAITOR WITHIN'

"Tom you just had to jinx it didn't you" Alex said to Tom as she picks up her laptop and user her chair to roll over to the table and puts the laptop down facing it so everyone can see. Alex presses the video and the reporter Jenny Lane appears on the screen. She is standing in front of the official MI9 building.

"A missing super-weapon and MI9 in crisis. We've just learned that this looks like an inside job" Jenny looks behind her and sees Stella walking out of the MI9 building.

"I'm just going to try and get a word with this MI9 official. Excuse me? How do you feel about calls for MI9 to be withdrawn from security at tomorrow's World Leaders Conference?"

"It's business as usual" and Stella starts to walk away before Jenny can even start her second question

"How can you carry on when you can't even trust your own operatives?" Jenny asks chasing Stella

"No comment"

"This has been Jenny Lane reporting"

"That reporter really winds me up" Aneisha says annoyed

"She's just doing her job" Franks says trying to defend the women that is spreading all this stuff around about MI9.

"I don't like it. If we've got a traitor inside out organisation, how do we know that they won't be in Stella's security detail at the conference" Dan tell Frank.

"For once he makes a good point" Alex thinks.

"We don't, but I'm sure Stella can handle it"

"We should give her some covert back up, just to be on the safe side" Zoe suggest to Frank. Alex adds,

"Yeah, Tom and I will be able to hack into body cam's and security cameras to watch all areas of the buildings. Just to make sure nothing happens" Frank then nods his head and walks away.

"Disguises? Cool" Aneisha says excitedly. Dan, Zoe and Aneisha then go and collect there disguises that they where to change into on the drive over. During that time Alex and Tom started to hack into the 12 agents body camera and the security cameras in the meeting room and around the building.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 973

A/N:
Ok so it has been a while and I apologise for that. I have been busy working towards my dance show (dress rehearsal tomorrow) the show is for 3 days next week. When the show is over I think I will definitely be more active again. Thank you for being patience with me. See you soon.