8 •Gentle

Ciel Phantomhive

"Are you saying I'm to blame?"

"You surely have learned to take responsibility for your actions, have you not, bocchan?"

•••

"Ah! Ngh— S-Sebastian!"

Small hands fisted at the dark silky sheets of his bed, beads of sweat slowly running down his forehead.

The sun had already set.

The boy dragged in ragged breaths as he tried to clear his vision, to no avail.

His eyes were clouded with tears, and he could barely remember the last time he'd shed so many at one time.

It hurt.

He was in over his head when he thought he could handle a demon.

Sebastian's penis was massive; much too massive for him.

"Hmm,"

The noise was deep and raspy, and he felt utterly aroused by the sound, even though he was in pain.

If it's him...

They were both naked, and Sebastian had used the boy's blood as a sort of lube.

I cannot be gentle when it comes to you.

The Earl was beginning to understand his words.

He felt like he was being ripped open from the inside as the demon pulled out slightly, eliciting a sharp hiss from the younger.

"Dammit..."

And if that wasn't painful enough, he couldn't help but suspect that Sebastian really was holding back.

"Bocchan..."

The boy peeked at the demon from under his lashes.

He was lying down on his stomach, his bottom raised slightly to give Sebastian a bit more leverage.

"Bare with me."

The demon slammed into him without a moments worth of doubt.

He couldn't breathe.

Not only did it hurt, but it felt as if it were poking through his stomach, which made his body shudder in a mix of pleasure and pain.

How disgusting.

He wanted to erase the thought from his head.

How could pain feel so good?

This was one of the most painful physical feelings he'd ever experienced, yet he was still so aroused from it.

Had he truly gone insane?

He exhaled heavily through his nose, gritting his teeth as he slowly pushed his bottom backwards.

It did hurt.

Yet, he could feel some sort of unknown pleasure from the painful feeling.

"Hm?"

This is ludicrous! Blasphemy!

He was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt the demon's nails dig into his waist, pulling his body towards his own.

He let out a pained whimper, hiccuping as he felt one hand trail up his spine before gripping his neck.

"Does my master enjoy pain?"