Chapter 1 || Section 4

Rebirth'2

Five days have passed by since me and Light discovered the Death Note. And in these past days me and Light have gotten closer and closer by the second. Where I am literally over his house almost everyday. I've honestly never knew I would get this close to someone, my entire life I've always just been on my own and I liked it that way. But I've never knew that I would crave this much comfort of someone else.

——————————————————————

We were walking to Lights house when it has suddenly started to pour rain. I raised my hands to cover my face from the rain, not wanting the rain to ruin my makeup.
"You have got to be kidding" I said annoyed as I looked up at gray cloudy sky. Light looked at me from the corner of his eye. He shook his head.

"Race ya to your house, winner gets a lolli!" I said as I started to skip ahead wanting to already get out of this rain.

[Light] "Hey!"
He yelled out as he started to run behind me, trying to catch up to me. I let out a laugh as I looked behind me, he then also let out a laugh.

——————————————————————

Finally we made to Light's house, I leaned against the wall as I tried to catch my breath. Light leaning on the opposite wall. (Your at the front entry way). When we were finally able to catch our breath we headed inside. immediately being met with Light's mom. I gave her a smile as we made eye contact.

[Mrs. Yagami] "What a nice surprise! I wasn't expecting you both home so early." She said as I leaned against the wall taking off my shoes.

[Light] "Yeah. Hi mom. It's because... Huh?" He said softly as he also took off his shoes. I looked up confused as I saw Light's Mom lean forward with her arms out.

[Light] "Oh... the results of the nation wide exams." He said softly as he took his bag off of his shoulder placing it on the floor as he digged through it.

[Mrs. Yagami] "I've been waiting all day." She said with a smile as she waited patiently for the results. I rolled my eyes, a smirk on my lips.

[Light] "Here." He said as he handed over the results to his mom.

[Mrs. Yagami] "Goodness! Number one, again! These are the highest scores you've had." She said with a smile, proud of her son as he started to walk upstairs. I rolled my eyes again. As I looked up at him from the stairs.

"You're such a nerd" I said teasing him, he looked down at me giving me a smirk I stuck out my tongue at him. Making Light's mom let out a laugh at our interaction. I also let out small laugh. I turned to look at Mrs. Yagami greeting her and giving her hug before going up with Light.

Midway up the stairs I looked down at Mrs, Yagami. "Were going to study in his room so could you please not interrupt us" I said softly giving her a sweet smile as I clasped my hands together.

[Mrs. Yagami] "As you wish. Oh Light, do you want anything at all, dear? You can ask for whatever you like." She said as I continued to go up the stairs, jogging up to Light's room as he held the door open for me. I entered his room throwing my bag down on the floor as I jumped onto his bed.

[Light] "No, I'm fine, Mom. Thanks though." He said before closing the door. He opened his eyes and looked at me as I spread across his bed. "Too bad I already have what I want." He mumbled, before locking the door and started to make his way to his desk. Turning on his lamp as he opened the drawer taking out the notebook.

"Someone eager to write in the death note tonight" I said quite surprised at his sudden outburst, but with a smirk on my lips. I then got up from the bed and started to make my way towards him. I looked over his shoulders to look at all the names we have written. Light chuckled quietly as he looked at the names we've written a smirk on my lips.