Chapter 1 || Filler 4

Rebirth

[Day 4]

Today I basically brought my whole room to Light room. I thought instead of bringing a change of clothes and everything I need, I decided to bring a few things and by that I mean a whole suitcase full. A girls gotta be prepared. Light called me ridiculous but he made room for my things in his closet anyways.

I was on my knees as I took folded clothes out of the suitcase and into one of the drawers in his closet. Light was at his desk writing names in the Death Note as usual.

[Light] "you are truly ridiculous for bringing an entire suitcase"
He said as he looked at me put away clothes in the drawer. I smiled and scrunched my nose.

"Hey. I'm basically gonna be here everyday now, and i'm a girl I need my thingssss!"
I said as I put my hands on my hips as I still sat on the floor. He shook his head as he rolled his eyes, and then continued to write names down in the notebook.

I got up from the floor and grabbed one of the few things left in my suitcase. Making my way towards him, opening one of the drawers he emptied for me on his desk. I neatly put a hairbrush, some of my makeup, and girls supplies in it. And then I closed it. I leaned against the desk and looked down at Light as he continued to write name down in the Death Note.

Again. Seeing how he focused in writing these name down, the way his hair just lazily fell messily on his forehead. The top button of his shirt unbuttoned and his tie was messily undone. He turned his head to look up at me, his eyes meeting mine.
[Light] "what"
He said, but not in a rude way. I looked away.
"Nothing"
I said softly and he just turned and continued to write names down. I looked at him from the corner of my eye.

What has gotten into me. A small hint if blush in my cheeks.

 A small hint if blush in my cheeks