Capitolo Quindici

***Warning***

The only thing that happens in this chapter is sex, along with some mundane explanations. If you aren't comfortable with it, you can skip it.

Would you miss information that might be relevant later? Sure.

Does it matter?

...well, does it?

***Capitolo Quindici***

This shouldn't be happening. My left foot shouldn't place itself in front of my right foot, and my right foot shouldn't mirror that action.

Yet, I find myself drawn. I must have known that this was a terrible idea from the start. I should have understood that I cannot stay in the same room with someone I'm so immensely attracted to, over the night and expect nothing to happen.

Or maybe I did.

Maybe I knew all these things would be, but I still dove stubbornly into the chasm of exploration.

Maybe...just maybe, I even wanted it to happen.

Goddamn, your perverted mind, Nova.' I curse myself as I stand on the threshold between the room and the bathroom. I hear the shower running free, splattering water droplets on the tiled ground. Most of this splatter is muffled because the water is hitting his skin.

Mio Dio, I want to be in there so bad...

I've never wanted a man like this since Chris Hemsworth when I watched his most recent Thor movie. See, one thing about Nova Giovanni... I'm a bit of a prude. In that sense, it might also be hard to believe, but I am, in fact, a virgin.

I have never had any man touch me. Not a kiss, a peck, not even a romantic hug. Most of what I know sexually comes from books, movies, and, of course, the internet. There have been times when I fell into the temptation of touching myself to some pieces of film art that mask themselves as pornograp...

You get the point.

This happens every now and then when my gauge gets full, when I've seen too much of the world, when my self-control begins to break down over time...or when I happen to stumble across a particularly good video.

Wonder why I'm this closeted? I'm Nova Giovanni, daughter of Guiseppe Giovanni, leader of the dark crystal, and the most powerful man in Almafi Coast. Any strange person that nears me would be dead in seconds.

That threat included boys my age, even in school. While it was obviously an over-exaggeration, no one was going to take their chance at breaking the heart of Guiseppe's daughter and risk angering her father while I was in Italy, Asia, and back here. Since returning to Almafi Coast, the only male figures I've interacted with are my brother, Bobby, and Lapo, who is more scared of me than anything even to begin a romantic relationship with.

Then, there's Trey.

This stubborn, dangerous walking red flag. Everything about him screams, "Turn the fuck back and run!" but here I am, with one leg already inside the bathroom, justifying every one of his flaws as they shoot their way to me.

'He's a man-slut and probably has an STD!' 'Pfft. He just donated blood to my brother. I don't think Doctor Pasquale would allow someone with an STD to donate blood.'

'He could kill you in a heartbeat without a second thought!' 'Oh, please. He respects and possibly fears my father too much!'

'Did you see the size of that thing between his legs?! It'd impale you!''I'll ask him to be gentle.'