28. Jamorhnoom Mansion

"This is your house?"

Beam's eyes were very wide.  In front of him, stood an iron gate two meters high, sturdy, thick, and decorated with carvings of several dragons entangled together.

The gate impressed and amazed Beam.  But, what was behind the gate, which opened automatically when Forth pressed one of the buttons on the small remote control he took from the box on the dashboard of his car, made Beam's chin almost touch the floor and his eyes jumped out.

In front of him stood majestically, a palace with a sparkling modern design in the middle of a very large area of ​​land.  The parks and gardens are very beautiful and spacious.  There is even a very large pool, complete with lots of relaxing chairs around it.

It's not that Beam has never seen the luxury and splendor of such a building, but all only through pictures or films.  Right now, it was all laid out before his eyes.

"Phi, this is what you call home?"  Beam asked in a choked voice.

"Hm. This is my parents' house," said Forth with a smile.  He took Beam's hand.  "Come in."

"Phi, this isn't a house. This is... a palace. Are you a prince?"  Beam asked confused.  He followed Forth's steps.  He couldn't be left behind because he might get lost.

Forth laughed amusedly and hugged Beam's shoulder tightly.  His lover felt a little shaky.  He must have felt nervous because of the sudden call from his mother.

"My grandmother named this house Jamorhnoom Mansion. But, for me, this is my first home."

"Do many people live here?"

"My parents, Phi Sheen with Phi May, his wife, and Baby Billy, their four-year-old child. There is also Uncle Danny, my mother's youngest brother who is also my father's personal assistant. Phi Keegan, when he's not flying, also Ming,  who comes home once a week because he can't stand being away from my mother and her cheese muffin. He is my mother beloved nephew."

"That's very little, for a place this big!"

"My family is very big, Beam. We are quite close together, between my father's and my mother's extended family. At least four times a year, we will get together. Celebrate my mother's birthday, my father's birthday, Christmas and New Year."

"Oh, how nice it is to have a big family like that. You're never lonely, Phi."

Forth stopped walking suddenly so Beam crashed into him.

"Oh, Phi, why did you stop suddenly?"  Beam asked while rubbing his forehead which hit Forth's shoulder.

Forth grabbed Beam's shoulders with both hands and squeezed him gently.

"Baby, soon you will be part of this big family and I will personally always make sure that you never feel lonely again. You trust me, right?"  Forth said in a serious tone.