26. Surprise Moment

Forth and Beam sat side by side in chairs, occasionally looking at each other in confusion.

"Baby, what is this?"  Forth whispered.

"Aww... Did you hear? That handsome Phi called him Baby!"

"Oh, look at Phi Beam's ears turning red when handsome Phi whispers."

"Oh my gosh, I had to get a camera and record all of this. Oh, Phi, you two are so cute."

"Eva, come on, honey, take your friends to your room. You've bothered Phi Beam, don't embarrass him now," said Mrs.  Thanuca came from the kitchen carrying a tray of drinks and small cakes to entertain Forth and Bram.

Eva grabbed Forth's hand and held it tightly.  "I'm not angry that you made Phi Beam not marry me. You are more suitable for Phi Beam and you look very compatible. But, if you hurt Phi Beam, I will tear your chest apart and take your heart with my own hands," Eva said with a sweet smile. 

Forth nodded slowly, while Beam's face turned deathly pale.

Mrs.  Thanuca clicked his tongue in annoyance.  "Eva, you can't act like that!"

"Phi Beam, can we take a photo with you later?"  asked one of the girls behind Eva.

Mrs.  Thanuca turned Eva around and pushed her out of the dining room and led them to Eva's room, then returned to the dining room to meet Forth and Beam.

"Ah, forgive them, Beamie, Mr. Forth, please understand they are still teenagers and are having a lot of fun," said Mrs.  Thanuca awkwardly.

"It's okay, Auntie," said Beam gently.  "I feel relieved because it turns out that Eva has arrived home safely. I was really worried earlier."

"I was also surprised when Eva suddenly came home with her friends, then they were busy talking about you and your lover. I thought Eva had gone to Thia's house, her friend, I didn't expect that she would meet you, Beamie," said Mrs.  Thanuca was annoyed.  "She's really hard to control."

"But is she making progress with her treatment, Auntie?"  Beam asked carefully.  "At first glance I felt like she had started to change. She was more cheerful and enthusiastic."

Now Mrs.  Thanuca became brighter.  "Yes, Beamie, you're right. Since I've been taking her to therapy regularly, she's getting better. I decided to move here to be closer to the hospital, so there's no reason to delay therapy."

"Auntie, if I may ask, what is the name of the psychiatrist who treated Eva at Silver Wings Hospital?"  Forth asked.

He was quite surprised but also happy when he found out that Mrs.  Thanuca took Eva for treatment and therapy at Silver Wings Hospital, which is one of the hospitals owned by his brother, Sheen.

Sheen founded Silver Wings hospital after he completed a specialty in heart surgery.  When his first operation successfully saved a president's son, he received a lot of attention and more and more sick important people wanted to be treated by him.

At first Silver Wings was just a clinic, but within three years, with many investors entrusting their money to Sheen to manage, Silver Wings became even bigger.

Now, Sheen has even built three other hospitals like Silver Wings in other big cities.  Not only that, he also built health clinics in several other small areas that were connected to the Silver Wings hospital.

"He was treated by doctor Perth Chawarund," said Mrs.  Thanuca.

"Ah, doctor Perth is a relative of mine on my mother's side," said Forth.  "I will contact him so he can provide more attention and help to Eva."