Prologue Part 3

After what felt like forever, the hall doors opened for the last time. A group of five people entered, one looked pissed and confused, one was stumbling, downright drunk, two were looking at each other in love and the oldest was just munching on a bright green apple.

Blaise pointed out Barbossa, "Draco, it's you! But way uglier." Sadly for him, Hector overheard and he glared at Blaise. "Damn, he's got some good hearing." Blaise muttered. Once again, Hector overheard and glared at Blaise even more.

Amelia Bones took charge. "Welcome to Hogwarts. The year is 1996. Miss Celeste, you will get your memories back in a minute. The other four of you will have an explanation enter your minds in a moment."

Two minutes later, Celeste teared up and ran to her brother, Sirius and Regulus for a group hug. They all started tearing up and spitting out parts of a conversation. Meanwhile, Jack looked on jealously at them for touching his wife and Barbossa just laughed at Jack. Will and Lizzie just looked confused but they just went with it. 

Amelia said, "Please introduce yourselves."

Lizzie went first, "Elizabeth Turner, Celeste's best friend. Just Lizzie please," Regulus and Tonks started pouting until Celeste went and gave them a hug, laughing at them both.

Will went next, "Will Turner." Marlene wolf-whistled while Celeste tried to stop Lizzie from murdering her old friend.

Barbossa followed. "Captain Hector Barbossa. I'm the only one with common sense in this group. Apart from Essie and Liz. They've got a bit of sense. Not Jack and Will though. They share one brain cell between 'em." Jack and Will glared at him before glancing at each and shrugging.

Jack went next. "Captain Jack Sparrow. And if you look at my wife I will shoot you. That's your only warning, savvy?" The Turners and Barbossa laughed at him while Essie face palmed.

And finally, Celeste introduced herself. "Celeste 'Essie' Sparrow. Previously Fawcett and before that Potter. Pirate King."

James and Sirius started flying at Jack, who looked scared of their threats. "IF YOU EVER HURT MY SISTER I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU" "NO BOYS" "STAY AWAY SPARROW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE"

Remus and Minnie looked amused while Regulus was happy that his best friend had found someone she loved. Dumbledore was still frowning at the sight of Celeste being back at Hogwarts, where all his secrets could be revealed by her.

When everyone had calmed down and Mad-Eye had conjured the new group a table, they started watching the movie prologue.