Prologue Part 2

Suddenly, the hall doors flew open and a group of people came in from the ministry. The group consisted of the Minister for Magic, Kingsley Shacklebolt, the Head of Magical Law Enforcement, Amelia Bones, the Head Auror, Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody and his deputy, 'Don't call me Nymphadora' Tonks.

"My dear friends," Dumbledore stood up from his seat and addressed the newcomers. "What brings you here? I do not recall anything about a meeting today."

Amelia Bones stepped forward. "We received an interesting letter, Dumbledore. It stated that we four were to come here today to find out the truth of what happened to Celeste Potter. We also have five movies. Deputy Auror Tonks, please read the letter out loud."

Tonks cleared her throat:

" To whom it may concern,

I am Lady Hecate. 6 years ago tomorrow will be the anniversary of Celeste Potter going missing. I am giving you five movies to watch about her new life. She had her memories removed and was sent back in time to the year of 1716, in a universe without magic. You will discover who sent her away during the movies.

Please bring the following people from the Ministry of Magic to Hogwarts tomorrow at 8:30 am:

- Kingsley Shacklebolt

- Amelia Bones

- Alastor Moody

- Nymphadora Tonks

I will send Miss Potter and a few of her new friends to you at precisely 8:45. 4th years and under should be dismissed and classes should be stopped for the next few days. You will be watching one movie per day. I have also brought some of her old friends back from the dead. When Miss Potter walks through the Hall doors, I will give her her memories back. Her new name is Celeste Sparrow (nee Fawcett).

The Goddess of Magic "

Dumbledore visibly paled after hearing the letter. "Well, please, do take a seat while we wait." He conjured a table and chairs for the group. Mad-Eye noticed this and focused his fake eye on him, watching his reactions.

-----

Three minutes later, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin walked in, hand in hand. "Did you get a..." Remus started. Amelia Bones went across the room and started talking to him about the letter. When they had finished, the pair joined the group from the Ministry at their table.

-----

Less than a minute later, James Potter, Lily Evans, Marlene McKinnon, Alice Fortescue, Frank Longbottom, Mary Macdonald and Regulus Black. 

Sirius ran straight towards his younger brother who eagerly embraced him despite their differences in the past. The siblings quickly sat down and started talking. 

James went straight to Minnie and hugged her before she told him that he had a son and pointed him out to her. Within ten seconds, he had leapt over two tables and snatched Harry up in his arms, the both of them crying. James motioned for Lily to join the hug. 

Meanwhile, Marlene, Alice and Mary had went to talk to the people from the Ministry of Magic. They vaguely knew Tonks because she was Essie's best friend during her years at Hogwarts. 

James left Lily to have a moment with their son and went to Padfoot and Moony who both had tears in their eyes at being reunited once more. James was fast to start ranting about how Pettigrew was a little rat and how they should've never trusted him. Moony started feeling guilty but Sirius was quick to reassure him. James glanced between the two and screamed,"OH IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED - MY SHIP HAS SAILED. MINNIE, I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME SOME MONEY." Minnie didn't even correct him, she had her favourite (chaos-making) students back. There was just one missing.

Once they had all settled and sat with the couple and the group from the Ministry of Magic, Amelia was quick to explain what was going on and how they had been brought back from the dead. A screen appeared at the front of the Hall and displayed the words:

"In four minutes, Miss Potter/Fawcett/Sparrow will arrive. She will get her memories back and I will show her friends what is happening. The movies will start a few minutes after the group has arrived."

They all waited anxiously.

--------------------------------------------------

Just to make it clear, after the battle in the Ministry, Sirius survived and was cleared of all charges. Pettigrew is now on the run from the Ministry.

Also, is it just me who loves Tonks? I think she's amazing.

Let me know if there's any mistakes.

Please comment and vote

izzy :)