1.6

Gibbs: Hands aloft to loose t'gallants! With this wind at her stern, she'll carry every sail we've got.

Elizabeth: [the crew is running around] What's happening?

Anamaria: The Black Pearl, she's gaining on us. [looks out at the Pearl]

Elizabeth: This is the fastest ship in the Caribbean.

Anamaria: You can tell them that after they've caught us.

Elizabeth: We're shallow on the draft, right?

Anamaria: Aye.

Elizabeth: Well, then can't we lose them amongst those shoals?

Elizabeth and Celeste high fived.

"Who needs men?"

"Not us. We're far smarter."

The girls in the hall nodded along while the men just looked astounded. Hermione couldn't agree more with their statements.

Gibbs: We don't have to outrun them long, just long enough.

Anamaria: Lighten the ship, stem to stern!

Gibbs: Anything that we can afford to lose see that it's lost.

"So you'd throw yourself off the ship, you know, since you're not really needed?" Essie asked Gibbs with a smirk.

---------------------------

[on the Black Pearl] 

Jack: [is locked in the brig by Bo'sun; he sloshes in the water] Apparently there's a leak.

Essie: Shut up, Jack.

Jack: Sorry, darlin'.

"Always time for flirting, isn't there Essie?" Lizzie smirks at her friend.

"Please, at least we admitted it soon enough. Only took you and Will, how long? Ah, yes, EIGHT BLOODY YEARS!"

Barbossa: Haul on the main brace! Make ready the guns! And run out the sweeps. [the gun ports are opened and the Jolly Roger is hoisted up]

---------------------------

[on the Interceptor, barrels are tossed over the side] 

Will: [looks out at the Black Pearl and sees the oars; stops a cannon from being thrown off] We're gonna need that.

Anamaria: [sees the oars] It was a good plan up 'till now.

Will: Gibbs! We have to make a stand. We must fight! Load the guns!

Anamaria: With what?

Will: Anything. Everything! Anything we have left.

Gibbs: Load the guns! Take shot and langrage. Nails and crushed glass! With a will! 

[they stuff cutlery and other assorted items into the cannons including Gibbs' canteen] 

Gibbs frowned at his canteen on screen.

Anamarisa: The Pearl is going to luff up on our port quarter. She'll rake us without ever presenting a target.

Elizabeth: Lower the anchor on the right side. On the starboard side!