Chapter Seventeen

Yibo arrived at the party with his sister Ziyi. He was still far away when Zhao Liying saw him with her eyebrows pressed together when she saw Yibo's companion. So, the SOB is still seeing the socialite princess. That's why she wasn't the one with him even though she almost offered herself.

"Hello, Yibo." Zhao Liying hooked her arm around Yibo and looked at Ziyi.

Yibo smiled. Until now, Zhaou Liying still doesn't know that he and Ziyi are siblings. Except for the family, only Mark knows.

"Brat, I want you to meet Zhao Liying. Liying, Wang Ziyi."

"Hi," Ziyi greeted cheerfully.

"Hello," Zhao Liying replied coldly, but Ziyi only shrugged her shoulders. Another jealous woman. And Ziyi smiled secretly.

"Excuse us, Liying," Yibo apologized as he saw Mark wave. Yang Mi his wife was next to him, possessively clutching Mark's arm. Stunning, as usual.

"See you around," said Ziyi to Zhao Liying, who played with the cup she was holding with her finger and followed them with sharp eyes.

"Hello, Yibo," Mark greeted with a smile. The two high-fived. "I have finally met the famous brat! The Wang princess."

"You don't socialize very much, Mr. Chao. And you don't invite me to your family parties," Ziyi pouted her lips.

Mark let out a laugh. "Meet my wife, Ziyi. Yang Mi, Wang Ziyi." Yang Mi gave the young woman a modest and scrutinizing smile as she held out her hand. Mark saw a newly arrived guest. He patted Yibo on the shoulder.

"Circulate around, friend. I'm just going to meet the president of Golden Bank." Yang Mi walked after him.

"She's gorgeous, Yibo," Ziyi whispered, her eyes following Yang Mi.

"Oh yes."

"But she's too thin. What's wrong with her?"

"Everything." He took two glasses from the waiter, and he handed one to his sister.

"What do you mean?" Yibo shrugged and brought the goblet to his mouth. "I think she's the most beautiful woman tonight, Yibo. But she's too stiff that she looks like a statue of Snow Queen. And too thin that I think she's heading for a breakdown." the girl saw Yang Mi smiling at every funny thing Mark said to his friends. But there is no humor in her eyes. As if it was all an act. "Is she ill?"

"Mark wouldn't talk about her, Ziyi, and brat stop staring at her."

"Do you think Mark is hurting her?" Yibo laughed at that. "You and your imaginations, brat. Although Mark and I have only been friends for a while, I don't believe that one can hurt a woman." Yuchen and Yubin approached the two.

"Happy Anniversary, Yuchen" Yibo greeted. "Hello Bin, where are the lovely wives?" added Yibo.

'They're just around." Yuchen answered and smiled at Ziyi. "So, the Wang princess graced my party tonight. The virtual playboy's escort, huh?" Yuchen teased, patting Yibo and shaking Ziyi's hand. "Ziyi, this is Wen Yubin, you probably haven't met him, but he is your father's customer. WQC canned the Wen's Meat products."

"Hello, young lady," Yubin greeted. "Don't believe the words of this friend of ours. Don't ever fall for his charm."

Ziyi laughed. Not knowing how to tell the truth. Turning to Yibo who shrugged his shoulders. After all this time, he doesn't give a damn what people will think of his life. Also, these people are really friends.

"Oh, I fell for my brother's charm a long time ago, I grew up with him along with my other two brothers," Ziyi said casually.

Yubin laughed, Mark didn't and looked at Yibo who shrugged his shoulders again. Some guests stopped walking for a moment when Ziyi said that. Then they whispered, confirming speculations and rumors that although the newspapers did not specify when the scandal happened to the Wang's and Lan's, there were hints.