Chapter Six

"What the...!" Wang Quiren stopped in shock at what he saw.

Zhan suddenly reached for his clothes in the distance and covered himself. He wanted to panic. Fortunately, Yibo's body covered his entire body.

"Get out," Quiren ordered gently though his eyes were narrowed. When Zhan hesitated, he retreated and waited for Zhan outside the door to give him time to get dressed.

Zhan whose face almost lost color did not know what to do when he went out the door. Quiren glanced at Yibo which still sleeping. Gently closed the door again and chased after Zhan who was already outside.

"I want to talk to you!" He shouted angrily.

Zhan was even more afraid and his fear increased when he saw Nana Jia coming.

The old woman was surprised to see Quiren.

"Sir Quiren..."

"If I'm not mistaken, you are Jia," Quiren told the old woman.

"Yes, sir," replied Nana Jia.

"What's your relation to this boy?" he pointed to Zhan who almost lost all the color on his face. Zhan just wanted the earth to open up and swallow him.

"W-why, Sir?" asked Nana Jia

"Why don't you ask him instead," Quiren said.

"I don't know how long you and Yibo have been doing that thing, boy. But I can assure you it will be the last."

"W-what are you talking about?" Nana Jia asked, confused shifting her gaze between Quiren and Zhan.

"Let him out and leave this mansion right now, Jia!" Quiren said angrily.

Both Jia and Zhan's eyes widened. "S-Sir, i-it's not possible. He has nowhere else to go and Yibo allowed him to stay here."

"Naturally." Quiren almost laughed at what he heard. But he couldn't fault his son's taste, the boy was more beautiful than any girl. He grabbed something from his pocket. Then the folded money and handed it to the old woman.

"Take this amount and give it to him. Use it properly." He glanced at Zhan whose eyes narrowed in anger. But he didn't say a word. "And don't show yourself to Yibo again!" After he said that, Quiren turned away.

Nana Jia couldn't believe what happened when she heard everything from Zhan.

"I'm sorry, Nana Jia. Please forgive me," Zhan sobbed.

"Son," said the old woman who sat down in the chair. "How are you now? Sir Quiren doesn't want you to stay here. And what am I going to do, Zhan? I can't leave my work here. Your Uncle Xiu Qing needs the pension that the Zhangs give in his condition," Nana Jia told Zhan worried.

"Forgive me for this problem, Nana Jia. But don't worry. I'm going out of Beijing. I'm going to find my mother's sibling. I accidentally discovered that mom has a sibling." He didn't say that he wasn't sure that his aunt would accept him after what his parents had done.

Nana Jia looked at Zhan sadly. She wants to call Yibo upstairs for the abuse he did to Zhan.

"You know nothing, Nana Jia. I am begging you. I have suffered enough humiliation today." Zhan stopped sobbing. On the other hand, it's his fault. He allowed Yibo to do this to him.

"Use this money wisely, Zhan. Use it for your studies. It is also a great value." Nana Jia put the money on the table.

This is a lot of money for her. But to someone like Zhan, what it would do?