Sea World

David

"Mika!" I gasped, backing up into the railing as the dolphins played behind me. I was stunned to actually meet her here.

I study the young lady as she doesn't seem to hold any ill-will towards me. Either, she doesn't know about what had happened back at Yuzuki's, or was playing ignorant at the moment. I glanced back at the dolphins as I smiled.

"Dolphins are just like people, actually! They love to socialize and be talked to." I smiled, whisked away to my fantasy world "Just like seals, too! I'd spend countless hours talking to the seals that would come to visit my beach. Over the years, I learned many things from their children, and their children's children."

"Hey, it is okay!" Mika softly eased my discomfort, smiling "I heard about what happened back at Yuzuki's. I am sorry that you had to go through all of that! You must have so many questions?" Mika says as I lightly nod.

"So, you work here?" I asked her.

"I do." she comments, and then wonders about me. "Did your map tell you to come here? Or was it by instinct?"

"My map did." I say as I reached into my backpack that I had bought at the gift shop and took out my research book. "I have decided that it is not worth the confrontation any longer, so I want you to have this." I said as I handed her the research documents.

She opens the research folder and looked at the information about Sea World, having her own picture identified in the document. There was also a picture of Yuzuki and many other young ladies that Mika had recognized as listed suspect 'mermaids'.

 There was also a picture of Yuzuki and many other young ladies that Mika had recognized as listed suspect 'mermaids'

"You knew!?" She looked back at me, absolutely stunned as I nodded in agreement.

"I hadn't made the connection until after leaving Sidney." I told her "You can imagine my surprise to find your photo in the confidential records. At first, I had believed that you were actually working with Mrs. Azaes to see if I actually was doing my job." "By the way, do you remember how I got onto that plane? I have no memory of it."

"I'm sorry, but you were already there, sound asleep." she tells me.

"I see." as that was annoying "Well, thanks anyway."

"I bet you were shocked to see Yuzuki, Sirena, and Kasumi!" she giggled, clinching the proof that mermaids 'do' exist.

"Not as shocked as when Yuzuki had tried to murder me!" I laughed, though terrified "It was then I had realized that they might actually be uhm..." as I whispered "...mermaids."

"Have you told anyone else about this!?" Mika asked me.

"No. Even with proof, I would be ridiculed!" I then shared with her "I once wrote a book regarding the North Pacific Mermaid incident in Ocean City, Washington." I commented as I noticed that Mika looked stunned by that news.