ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Aren't you too happy for this?" Johann asked with an irritated tone as he stared at his own reflection on the mirror.

"Why shouldn't I?" Isac chuckled as he fixed his hair for like the nth time.

"You look like a fu**ing retard. Who on earth would go on a first date looking like a kindergarten teacher!?" Johann snapped as he glared at himself.

Isac had been spending an hour in front of the mirror getting ready. He finally got Rory to agree that they go on a date. Which Johann finds definitely absurd because he claims they're gonna kill her anyway no matter how much Isac refuses to do it.

And he hated it even more because the way Isac was dolling himself up is extremely not his taste. Especially the glasses.

Isac changed his hair style for once and had a haircut which Johann got so angry about and ended up killing the barber the same evening.

He put glasses on because he remembered seeing Rory liking a picture of a guy wearing glass when she was on her social media.

She had mentioned she likes red too so he decided to buy a red jacket.

"Please tell me you're not going out like that or I'm gonna kill everyone who sees you in that jacket!" Johann warned and smirked at himself

"No you won't! Stop acting like the devil for once! You're so bitter!" Isac comments and picks up a spray cologne he got as a gift from Adam.

"I swear! The moment I get the control again you'll never find these glasses again!" Johann growled as he slammed the cologne back to the table.

"Too bad! As if I'd let you!" Isac giggled sheepishly knowing it will annoy Johann even more.

He stands up and finally wears his shoes to leave the church. But when he was about to open the door...

"You better enjoy yourself Isac. I'm only letting you get closer to her so that you can watch me kill her with my own hands. And da*n, I will never stop reminding you of it!"

Isac only sighs and decides to ignore the voice. He closed the door and left the convent, eventually bumping into Kali, Adam's girlfriend.

"Oh hey! You look dressed up! That's new!" Kali compliments after noticing Isac in a completely new look.

He and Kali are good friends but Isac doesn't interact much with her for her own sake. The only reason Johann is not harming Emil and Adam is to make sure he won't be too suspicious if everyone around him suddenly dies.

"I got a date. Are you here to see Adam? He's still inside, shall I call him?" He said to her and Kali immediately shakes her head as she looked past him at the door of the convent.

"It's okay. I'll just wait for him. He said he won't be long anyway. But you should probably go. Good luck on your date!" She said a bit playfully.

"Thanks. I'll see you guys later." Isac eventually walks away and goes to the hotel where Rory is staying.