+ ℂ𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7

"Why do I have to lug her all the way to our secret hideout?" the guy in the casual getup groaned, his face dripping with annoyance.

"Because, my dear Ryle, we don't have a fancy ride," the suited man replied, not even bothering to glance his way.

"Oh poor ass Arthur," Ryle muttered, rolling his eyes dramatically.

"It's not my fault us werewolves have more stamina than you hybrids so I don't see a need to buy a vehicle and these lame humans who can't even transform into wolves. At least you've got that going for you," Arthur nodded, proud of his statement.

They trekked a ridiculous distance until they finally reached a rundown spot.

"Um, seriously? This is our hideout? This dump?" Ryle smirked, his smile mostly fake and dripping with sarcasm.

"Well, did you expect a freaking mansion? Werewolves have their own packs, so it never occurred to us to build our own crib. Besides, isn't it perfect? No one would suspect a thing, and no one ever comes here," Arthur shrugged, nonchalantly stepping into the abandoned house.

"When the heck did you stumble upon this 'hideout'?" Ryle asked, heavily emphasizing the word hideout.

"Oh, you know, right around the time we started dating a month ago," Arthur replied coolly.

"Arthur, let's not call this dating, okay? Are we a couple of high school kids?" Ryle raised an eyebrow, clearly amused.

"So, what are we then?" Arthur locked eyes with his partner.

"Ah, um, fuck buddies?" Ryle stammered, scratching his neck nervously.

"Hah! So that's how you see me after all we've been through?" Arthur let out a forced laugh.

"I mean, come on! We both lost our mates in that epic battle, and we needed someone to satisfy our carnal desires. We're just helping each other out, right? No emotions involved!" Ryle chimed in, sporting an awkward smile.

"That is why I despise hybrids and humans so much they don't care about our feelings, what we feel after losing our mates is beyond your imagination, we feel like we are dying everyday, it is like we are losing our mind slowly but then moon goddess send a person we can rely on but then again in my case it is a hybrid who would not feel the same though way, screw you." Arthur stomped off the house, letting out his anger on the poor already weak wooden door.

"I- what the hell was that just now? Well whatever, not like I care." Ryle said being bewildered and took the girl out of his shoulder.

He stretched his body and shoulders.

"Ahhh my shoulder is sore now, Arthur come give me a message like you usually do when we-" Ryle stopped himself when he realised that he was all alone.

"Fuck it! I do care afterall." He muttered to himself and was about to run off when he stopped in his tracks to look at the sleeping girl lying on the ground.

"What if she wakes up? I should at least use some ropes." He went out to search for ropes.

"Hopefully that idiot bought some ropes." He said with a sigh after he found a bag full of ropes, clothes used for putting on mouth and first-aid kit.

"Now that I think of it he has always been quite responsible with his work." Ryle said with a genuine small smile.

He got a cloth and stuffed it in her mouth then he pulled a rope out of the bag and tied Luna on a chair. He didn't risk tying her to the bed. What if she wakes up and thinks she is abducted by perverts? They were anything but that.

"That's right, we're just a couple of misunderstood kidnappers," Ryle chuckled to himself as he secured the ropes around Luna.

"I mean, who needs consent when you can just tie someone up, right?"

As he stood back to admire his handiwork, Ryle couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt.

"Maybe I should've taken some kidnapping classes," he mused. "I never realized how much effort goes into abducting someone properly."

"Time we get to real business! I have to go search for that old man before he does anything funny and embarrassing." He said and began to leave but just then the bag Arthur had bought fell on the ground, all the things in it fell too and scattered all over the floor.

"Geez everything has to be messed up now if all time, guess moon goddess doesn't want me to meet Arthur right now, he despises hybrids maybe he will kill me if I go now?" He said with a laugh but it didn't come from his heart.

He hastily put everything in the bag when something caught his attention.

"Isn't that me and him in the photograph? That too when we were in highschool, it brings so many memories." He looked at the photo with a genuine smile while reminiscing about the past.

I brace myself for a roast, ready to declare a prank war if he's dissed my hair or something. He stopped saying anything as he saw a glimpse of the first sentence Arthur has wrote, Ryle- the sunshine in my life.

Ryle - the sunshine in my life!

I had the joy of meeting this incredible boy just a month ago when he joined our school as a hybrid. As an extreme extrovert, he effortlessly brought out a side of me I didn't know existed. Sometimes I can't help but make funny faces when he asks me to accompany him, but deep inside, I feel an exhilarating excitement. He has this magical effect on me, like no one else before.

Until now, I had kept my heart locked away, never fully opening up to anyone. But he changed everything, making my days more delightful than ever. He's the radiant sun in my life, and I'm grateful to be his moon. Despite everyone's perception of me as perfect, I have my flaws, and he's the only one who loves me unconditionally, flaws and all.

I find myself hoping that our bond will deepen beyond friendship. I know we have a beautiful connection already, but I can't deny my selfish wish to be even closer to him. I yearn to hold him in my arms, to share my bed as we fall asleep together, and to wake up by his side each morning. May the moon goddess bless me with such a dream. My love for him is immeasurable, and regardless of what the future holds, even if we don't become mates, I will continue to love him unconditionally. It's my forever love.

Sending all my love,
Arthur.

He didn't even notice that he had tears in his eyes as he finished reading the letter with a quivering voice.

"I- " He couldn't even manage to form a sentence.

"I am coming for you, you have a lot of explaining to do!" He said with tears running down his cheeks.

—------

How do you like that? Like the gay couple? I think I might make a novel of them as main characters if anyone suggests.
Until then, sayonara<3