+ ℂ𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 6

Luna dragged herself out of bed at the ungodly hour of 5AM, ready to tackle her last day of school for the week.

She stumbled into the bathroom, barely managing to brush her teeth before deciding that a bath was just too much effort. Who needs cleanliness when you're already drowning in sadness, am I right?

After throwing on her school uniform, Luna stared at herself in the mirror with all the intensity of a detective trying to solve a murder case.

"My life is so boring," she groaned. "I wouldn't even mind being someone's maid or getting bullied at this point." (Okay, maybe that's a bit extreme, but we've all been there.)

Despite her disheveled appearance, Luna still managed to look like a total babe. She left the house without even saying goodbye to her mom or grabbing breakfast (who needs food when you're already dead inside?), but quickly realized she had forgotten to spritz on some perfume.

"Eh, I don't stink that bad," she thought, before taking a whiff of her armpit and nearly passing out from the stench.

As she trudged down the street, Luna contemplated taking the peaceful forest route to school. "Maybe I'll get lucky and meet my Lunar there," she mused, a genuine smile spreading across her face. (Who needs friends when you have imaginary ones, right?)

She strolled along, completely fixated on giving that tiny stone a good kick. Little did she realize that she had taken a detour from the forest and ended up on the lonely road.

Lost in her stone-bullying mission, she failed to notice the sneaky presence creeping up behind her. That is, until she heard a noise that made her jump out of her skin.

-----

"YOU!" she shrieked, startled by the furry creature that had pounced on her, showering her with slobbery kisses.

"You scared the living daylights out of me, you mischievous little rascal!" she exclaimed, bursting into laughter as the animal continued to lick her face.

"Lunar, have you eaten anything? I haven't had breakfast either. Well, technically I don't know if you've eaten yet, but I'll take your silence as a no. This is our last hangout for the week, you know. Maybe I should ditch school to spend more time with you? What do you think?" she asked, grinning as if the animal could actually respond.

All she got in return was another lick on the face. She plopped down on the ground, using the hefty animal as a makeshift cushion, and snuggled into its soft fur.

"It's so fluffy and smells so good. I wonder what conditioner you use," she mused, closing her eyes to take in the scent.

As soon as the words registered in her brain, her eyes flew open in surprise.

"My mom is driving me crazy! And not in a good way!" she rambled.

"I'm such a weirdo," she muttered, tugging at her hair with a bit of force.

Suddenly, she jumped up, causing the poor animal to tumble to the ground. Luna couldn't help but burst into a fit of giggles.

The pitiful creature looked at her as if she had betrayed it. Feeling sorry for the furry friend, she crouched down to pat its head, but before she could react, she was tackled to the ground by the animal's full force. Turns out, the animal's buff physique and Luna's skinny frame made for quite the unexpected wrestling match.

"So you thought you could get your revenge, huh? You mischievous little troublemaker!" She exclaimed, trying to keep a straight face but failing miserably as she burst into a fit of giggles.

"But seriously, you're amazing! I've never met anyone quite like you. Consider me a fan from now on!" She said, still petting the adorable creature on its head.

"When I come across someone with your awesome personality, I'm never letting them go. That's a pinky promise!" She added, giving a sad smile.

"Oh, and here's another promise, that somehow includes you. Although, I can't guarantee it'll come true. I mean, seriously, who can be as awesome as you? It's practically impossible!" She said, raising her eyebrow playfully.

The animal bounced with excitement, clearly overjoyed.

"Alright, time to say goodbye for now. I've got to head off to school!" She said, gently pushing the animal off her shirt.

The creature looked at her with the most adorable puppy eyes you could ever imagine. Its eyes seemed to grow bigger and brighter, like shiny silver orbs.

It seemed to be saying, 'You promised we'd hang out, are you really going to leave me here all alone? What if something bad happens?'

Luna couldn't resist the enchanting beauty of those eyes and let out a sigh.

"Seriously, those eyes are too irresistible. I just can't say no!" she admitted.

The animal leaped back onto her, this time landing right on her stomach.

"Ouch! I thought you were aiming for my stomach, not my head! Why does my head feel like it got smacked with a brick?"

------

"Why did you hit her so hard with your gun?" The words echoed through the misty forest, spoken by a tall man in a black coat.

The other man, dressed casually, looked uneasy as he responded. "She was creepy," he explained, his face twisted in disgust. "She just kept staring at thin air, not making a sound or showing any emotion. I thought she was blind or something."

The black-coated man shrugged, his expression unreadable. "Our job ends here. Let's bring her to our area."

While in the deep forest, a pair of silver eyes gleamed with excitement, eager to see a mysterious girl with beautiful blue eyes.

--------

This chapter was a bit short, the next one will be longer.

That's it for this chapter, tell me something, anything, any room for improvement? Or does this feel too much stuck up?

Don't forget to vote and comment to show love<3

Until then, sayonara<333