7. It happened

"Thankyou, Hyungies. You may leave now. Mom just called me and told that dad is coming here to fetch me up." Jungkook, passed a wide grin to his Namjoon and Jin hyungs, through the car window. The trio was back after a fun yet tiring trip to Paris.

Jungkook has long forgotten whatever happened at the kindergarten a month ago, he was a chill person afterall. But yes, he had set his mind that if he confronts the person ever in the future, he's surely going to apologise of his dull behaviour.

Everything aside, Jungkook thought that after he lands, he's going to his home and taking a good ass nap but Yunhee contacted him and told that they're attending a business party, thrown by their business partner on a certain project both the companies were working upon. A party after just after a trip was not a good idea but Jungkook's mom requested him to come.

After bidding goodbyes to the Namjin couple. He just shifted inside a small cafe that was situated inside the airport. Jungkook was so near to doze off but he just went to the washroom and freshed up only to have a seat at the cafe to calm down.

He was scrolling through his Instragram feed, when his phone buzzed and the caller I'd shows "Mumma". Without wasting anytime, he picked up the call, not in the mood to do overnight at a airport. She must've called him to inform about Dad.

"Yes, Mumma." He swiftly shifted his luggage inside the table and waited for his mom to answer.

'Honey, dad can't pick you up. He got his appointment with his physiotherapist today.' A sweet voice came from the other side, informing Jungkook that his Dad isn't coming to pick him up.

"It's okay, Mumma. Book me a cab, I'll manage-" He wasn't able to complete his sentence when Yunhee interrupted.

'Oh, c'mon bunny. Your mumma isn't that careless. Taehyungie is going to pick you up, sweetie. Remember, the one with whom your Dad was working. He has dropped dad to the hospital and he must be there by now.'

Taehyung?

Familiar.

"But mom, how am I supposed to recognise him? I haven't met him ever."

'Sorry, love. I'd have conveyed you a photo of him. But as you know, I've changed my phone, so there's no photo of him.'

They both went silent at this.

'Sweetie, Taehyung is dressed in a black leather outfit with a red jacket on. It's a party fit, I hope you can find him, bub. I'll hang up."

She added before hanging up the call. Jungkook was too frustrated by now. He internally cried because of feeling sleepy but not getting to sleep.

He was to lost in his thoughts, but a waiter came there and asked what'd he like to have.

"What'd you like to have, sire?"

"A Nescafe Latte, please." Jungkook said and was to go back on his phone but, he witnessed a man with a red vintage Jacket and black leather jeans on. Jungkook couldn't see his face because the man was backfacing him, but can he just go and check on him.

Maybe he's Mom's Taehyung, who she told about.

Jungkook was hella nervous, but couldn't figure out why he was having such a feeling. The man could be Taehyung, and what's even wrong in asking?

Jungkook got up from his seat and hesitantly went towards the man, standing at his back. He seems to be busy on a phone but Jungkook was too impatient to wait for the man to turn and notice him.

He slightly tapped on his shoulders to gain attention and informed.

"Hey, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Are you Kim Taeh-"