prologue.

A couple was sitting near their home's swim' pool, one's hand on the other's waist, other's head fallen at the elder's shoulder. It was too peaceful. They were complete. They felt it.

Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mrs. Kim Junghyun, a perfect unit. Their bond was indeed special and unique, with no things Darin' to break it apart. But what if this bond is favourite of all but not god?

The cold breeze was hitting their skin making the bottom shiver and sigh a little. He snuggles closer to Taehyung, in search of warmth.

"Are you okay, baby?" Taehyung asks the younger, slowly caressing his head with his another hand.

"Cold" Junghyun replied in a small voice, a little sadness visible in his voice.

"Something up, boo?" Taehyung asked his husband and kissed his hairs, smelling it afterwards.

"Taetae" Junghyun lifts his head up looking at the elder.

"Tell me, cub. Hyung will sort your worries out, hmm?" Taehyung said in a calm tone

Junghyun hugs the elder, tight.

"W-What if I s-sleep for-forever, hyun-" He was cut off in midst off speaking, by Taehyung pulling him towards himself in a harsh kiss.

"Don't!" Taehyung said in a Daring tone, while looking dead into Junghyun's Eyes.

"If we had a start together, then we'll end together too, Hyunie. You will, you know you will get well. I know God, god, he can't hate my little angel this much, can he? No! No! He can't take you away from me. Do you hear me? If the god himself couldn't separate us, then this disease is nothing."

Disease, the poor soul is suffering from blood cancer, a disease with no such medication or no surgery performed to make the person stay, forever.

What wrong did he do to deserve this?

What sin?

He was too happy to have a loving husband like Taehyung, the couple were on cloud nine when God blessed them with twins. Jae-hyun and Taehyun. But just after 2 months of the delivery, The family got to know about Junghyun's health condition.

Taehyung was devastated and ready to admit when the doctor said That his Hyun, his only babyboo, has only some percent's chance that he could survive.

His condition was worsening day by day. And the doctor finally informed that Junghyun has few months left with him, only.

Junghyun was, dead already. Who'll take care of his kids as a mother after him? How will Taehyung live without him? How can god make him leave everything behind, broken?

And Taehyung? Taehyung's word crashed over just some words. It felt like he has lost the reason to Live, but still he stood strong, took care of Junghyun, pampered and spoiled him to infinity, because he knew he may not have these moments ever again. God is too cruel to take Junghyun away from him, he wanted to take away all the pain of his husband but he was left hopeless and helpless. He was dead inside, but lived life, just for his children, his jae and tae, who'll be mother less after Junghyun.

Days passed then months.

And God took them to moments, they never even imagined.

In the hospital, with Junghyun on the bed, hundreds of wires attached to his body, an oxygen mask hung to his neck which he took out forcefully and Taehyung crying, helplessly.

"T-Tae-promise m-me-" Junghyun and Taehyung's hands were tangled to each other, Junghyun managed to say this between uneven breaths.

"P-promih-se m-me- that y-you a-are-ahhhh- go-going t-to k-keep- Jae Tae h-happy forever-" Junghyun stated with hooded eyes. He's breathing last.

Was it really the end?

Was he going to leave everything behind?

Was he going to leave Taehyung and his sons behind, forever??

His kids? Are they going to be motherless?

"P-Please T-take care of-of arhhh, you-yourse-lf and and- Our -s-sons. An-and -ahh-m-my last w-wish, bri-bring a m-mother love's t-to my k-kids, I b-beg ahh-" He added, breathing.

"N-no! no! Yo-you can't l-live me, Hyunie. Y-you can't leave your kids like this, please? N-no N-No" Taehyung yell-said, crying hard, clutching tight on the younger's said, like his life depends on that, and Junghyun will not leave him if he holds him tight.

"I lo-love you and Ta-he Jae- al-alot. G-good, g-good b-byee Taehyung-ahh- W-we w-were n-never me-meant for-forever H-Hyung, I lo-love you, t-taebaby. G-god, h-he's punishing m-me- for the ahhhhhh-" He was crying due to pain.

"I love you more, I love you the most, I'd never dare Loving someone the way I love you-"

THAT'S IT.

The waves which were showing Jungkook's heart beat, it stopped and went into straight line, the grip on Taehyung's hand lose as if it has no life and The younger closed his eyess

No life-?, waitttt!

"JUNGHYUUNNNNNN!!!"

_______________________________________________________

bro, I cried writing this.😭

I updated the intro but no affection was shown to it, but NVM I'll still write.

~ray🪄