4. d-dada?

incase y'all need some dose*Taehyun and Jaehyun😭🫶🏻

Taehyun and Jaehyun😭🫶🏻

Warning : suicide scenes/main character intended to self-harming.

     [SEOHEE]

"Unnie, wan icecweam" Jaehyun, Taehyung's younger son said as I was putting Taehyun to sleep, patting his back as he laid on my shoulder.

"An icecream after sunset is a no no, right?" I whisper-said to the boy who whined and pouted, angrily.

"Tae wan choo" His twin who was sleeping on my shoulders got up with a jerk hearing their favourite food's name and ran to his brother sitting with him, to speak in his favour.

God, Wasn't he sleeping a minute ago?

The twin bros, Kim Taehyun and Kim Jaehyun, Taehyung's Sons. The reasons why he's still alive after his husband's death, with us, safe and a little happy as well.

"Wan icecweam, wan icecweam!" Jae shouted at me while the elder struggled out of my lap and started throwing tantrums about how bad their Hee unnie is. A chuckle left my lips looking at them. Am I even a little lucky to have a kid like them?

Tae and Jae went silent for a moment which broke my train of thoughts and made me look at them, just to see the pretty babies glaring at me, pouting cutely.

"What?" I said as I looked at them with suspicious eyes.

"Wha da phuck" They said in sync, and what the actual fuck is happening here?

"Oi, who taught you both these words, huh?" I need to be strict with them. Taehyung's been spoiling them day by day.

Inspite of replying, they broke into giggles and no risk. I held their ears not too harsh as they fake cried.