1. Junghyun?

|TAEHYUNG|

Life was hard to live after my strength left me weak and alone. When he first came into my life, I felt complete. And after he gave birth to my kids, it felt as if the boy could not make me anymore happier. I thought God blessed me with so much happiness that I could live an another life with just some glimpse of it. But look at me now, how raw am I of of my words? I have thousands of memories of him with me but couldn't even make it for this life and I was talking about living another, without him? Pathetic amn't I?

Me, Kim Taehyung, a man whose visuals are tough but from inside? He's broken, and longing love. I just want my baby to come back, I long nothing but his love, his warmth. I can't live without him, but sadly I had to, I had to continue this.

It's hard to admit, that the person, I was always ready to sacrifice my life for has left me alone in this cruel world. To face badmouthings about my own kids, with people calling them motherless and many more.

Well.

God snatched him away from me, snatched my life, my reason to live, how more cruel can he get?

Okay, if I was not in the list then, what was his fault? Atleast, why God had to make him di- It hurts to even say this!

As long as I knew my Junghyunie, he was the purest and the kindest soul alive, with no conflicts with anyone, and no one at enmity with. Everyone adored him, he deserved it after all.

Even the Angels were cruel, infront of his kindness.

I'm breathing for my sons, just not living. There are hundreds of people around me and dozens of friends who always stand with me in my goods and bads. The world thinks that I need no more reason to live and I lack nothing. But do they really know me?

What about me? Who lost his wife at a you age? What about our kids? Who got a mother's love for barely 6 months and then he died?

And, I begged the god many times, I begged him to spare my baby's life and take mine instead but maybe he's too brutal to do this.

I begged him that take away everything that I have but him? Please, no, please.

My body shakes remembering scenes that I never even expected life to show. Him dying in front of my eyes and my pitiable self not even being able to save him. Him crying and wailing due to pain, in my arms but me not being able to take away all of it or cure it. I took vows to love him and be there for him forever, be it in his good or bad, to protect him but I was a failure. I failed eventually.

And, the day I lost him I felt like, I failed at everything!

I couldn't do anything to save him, to keep him with me.

I lost him, forever.

Thinking all this again, for the nth time today, I couldn't even notice when tears filled my eyes, I can't even stop them, can I? A bitter chuckle left my lips when I realised he's long gone and never going to come back.

Taehyun and Jae-hyun, my everythings and only reason to live from last 2 years. I suffered suicidal thoughts after Hyun left but still, atleast they were there to suppress them always. They have been motherless and now I can't let them be an orphan. I promised Junghyun that I'll love, care, and protect them forever'till death comes to me.

And keeping all these thoughts aside for awhile, I guess it's time for me to pick them up from kindergarten school as it is a holiday for the drivers and maids today. They'll be too happy to see me there.

I'm not even being able to take time for them nowadays, There's a certain project we've been working on, and that spares me no time to go meet my kids, I barely get time to play with them and all. They will be sleeping when I will be going to the office and when I come back, the maids will inform me that the nanny has put them to sleep. So, I need to make it to them today, as I know my cuties will be a little upset and only icecream can fix this now.

An icecream date for me and my babies today, then. Well, who knows that I'll be able to take time for them after today as this deal is really important for Junghyun.

Yes, for him.

This project is a merge with the jeons. Junghyun was a thoughtful lawyer, he only took cases of the ones who really seeked justice and brought it to them.

When I transferred all my property to his superiority, he only asked me one thing.

Flashback

Junghyun was on cloud nine when he realised that the older trusted him with all his mights. The elder was indeed making him fall harder and harder for him.

"Hyungie, do you know, when I was doing masters in law, a thought used to occupy my mind every now and then, a thought where there were many teenagers who wer financially weak and seeking help, doing many part time jobs to pay their rents. I grew up in a surrounding, where there was luxury all around and I couldn't even imagine their pain." Junghyun said as his voice saddened a little thinking of this.

"I always prayed to God, to ease their problems and give them a great life, where no one would money shame them and question Their profession. And decided that when I pursue my degrees and my dreams comes true I'll build several study sector for those poors where the school will provide them free studies, so that Their dreams comes true as well." Junghyun said, making the elder pass a proud smile towards him.

"I'm so proud of you thinking this, my great baby. I'll support you, in this decision of yours, boo. And I'll make it come true." Taehyung says, as he shows a thumb up to junghyun.
______________________________________________________

It was his only dream of his inspite of pursuing laws. And he couldn't make it so I had toby hook or crook.

Anyways, I'll cry again so better pick Tae Jae up than thinking of the past.

[Author]

Taehyung took his car keys and cellphone with him and headed towards the exit, while he was descending the stairs all the co-workers stood and bowed to him. He quickly took the lift to ground floor started his engine and drove off.

In no time, he was at the school in the waiting hall waiting for the teacher to come up with Taehyun Jae-hyun.

He glanced at his wrist watch and then started looking here and there. He was sat on a casual couch which was arranged in a order for the guardians. He heard a high pitch noise coming from the receptions and looked at the Direction.

There stood a kid calling for his mother and 2 men standing there, one who had his hairs done raven and another with a Dora like hairs. They were back facing him. Taehyung could feel a tingling sensation inside his heart.

He constantly kept looking at the Direction when both of the men turned to leave. Taehyung's world stopped, he felt like he got everything back.

There stood, Junghyun.

_______________________________________________________

words count:1304

well, Jungkook's entry?

a double update on Monday? what ya guys think?

anyways, keep voting and spreading love. The story already has 50+ reads, glad. 💗😩

~Ray🪄