3. he was different.

Jung hoseok38 years oldProfessor at Seoul National UniversityMarried to Seohee

Jung hoseok
38 years old
Professor at Seoul National University
Married to Seohee

Jung Seohee37 years oldOwns a kindergarten school and a well known ArtistMarried to Hoseok                                                            *_*

Jung Seohee
37 years old
Owns a kindergarten school and a well known Artist
Married to Hoseok
                                                           *_*

"He was really him believe me or not! H-Hwe was him!" Taehyung cried in Hoseok's hold as he patted the elder's back in order to cool him down.

"Calm down, Tae. Calm Down, he's never going to come back. It was an illusion pleasee calm bear." With that said Hoseok was pushed by Taehyung, harshly. He could have fell but thanks to the chair above there.

Well, Hoseok was Taehyun's and Jaehyun's school principal's/owner's husband and comes out to be Taehyung's friend with whom he lost contacts a long time ago. They were buddies in university era, but due to Taehyung choosing business line, and Hoseok going abroad for his higher studies, They had to part ways. With their contract breaking as well.

One day when at a Parent gathering, He saw Hoseok they introduced their previous relations and got in good terms together along with Seo-hee, Hoseok's wife. Seo-hee has always been like a sister figure to Taehyung, Hoseok and him were already sworn brothers afterall.

Meeting again was more like a coincidence. In this one year after reunion, they were glad to have each other's company twenty-four seven. Hoseok was a well-known professor at Seoul National University and Seo-hee, likes to paint and loves kids. But too sad, she can't have one of her own. They're trying but it seems impossible.

Seo-hee and Hoseok were couples from 5 years. They fell in love when Hoseok shifted in the appartment, after getting back from US, where Seo-hee lived in. Because of the consecutive flat no. They were like neighbours and used to meet often, and love happened. Seohee loved kids alot, and with this said, after marriage Hoseok helped Seohee build a kindergarten where she'd spend her free time and shower the kids with her love.

She loved Tae and Jae alot, like her own children, even today when Taehyung was breaking down constantly, they were in her company and contented as well.