.Royal Pain In My. #406 (pt.2)

🛑TW: MENTION OF DEATH + MENTION OF 0V3RD0S3 + STOCKHOLM SYNDROME🛑

(UNFINISHED)

3RD PERSON POV:

As days turned to weeks, turned to over two month of captivity for Y/n. Over this time, it was brought to their attention by Charlie that their uncle had been temporarily put into the position of ruler until Y/n is found. They can only imagine the horrible things he had already accomplished.

Over this time, Y/n tried to find comfort in routine. So, they became accustomed to the daily, identical schedule they were forced to follow.

Six AM -

Wake up call, never by Ranboo, always by Charlie or who they now know as "Sneeg". They are usually woken up by banging on the metal door in-front of them.

Seven AM -

Sit in silence, and or, cry quietly.

Eight AM -

Breakfast, Usually plain bread. If lucky, Its toasted. Usually with a glass of murky looking water.

Nine To Twelve AM/PM -

Usually its radio silence from the group but on the occasion Charlie will come into Y/n's cell to keep them company. He actually did that quite a lot.. well perhaps more than ones captor would.

One PM -

More plain bread and murky water, very murky water. Y/n wondered where I came from.

Two To Five PM-

A whole lot of nothing, waiting, mainly.

Six PM -

You guessed it! Stale bread and disgusting water!! 

Seven To Eight PM -

Not a lot, occasionally if Charlie isn't busy he will come and tell me about his day. He's not that bad of a guy really.. right..?

Nine Pm -

Ah right on time, it just happens to be nine PM now.
_ _ _ _

Y/N POV:

As the dull clock on my wall strikes nine, my eyes immediately feel a tad heavier.

Odd, considering I never go to sleep this early.

As the drowsiness kicks in, I struggle to keep myself awake.

My vision is flickering slightly, when I look up to see the metal door creaking open.

Charlie walks in.

"Goodnight, your majesty~!" He says in a sing song tone before laying a kiss on my forehead.

Even in my drowsy state, I find myself leaning into his touch. What the fuck is going on with me..?

He lets out a sinister chuckle before exiting the room.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Hey binkers...

Im genuinely so fucking sorry but im not going to be finishing this two shot. 

I can't see the writing being any good because I just can't write rn. 

I was genuinely excited about this idea and I dont know what's going on with me but my fingers just refuse to type good words. 

Here's a brief preview of what the plot was meant to be:

Obviously Y/n is being drugged by the group, and Y/n is quickly falling in love with Charlie because he makes them feel as safe as they possible could be in a situation like this but also because of something in the drug.

Charlie, sneeg and ranboo are actually hitmen that were hired by Y/n's uncle as he wants to rule the kingdom and such.

in the end, Y/n 0verd0ses on the drugs the group is giving them because they don't know the proper dosage. 

Sorry again, the plot sounded better in my head but I just couldn't express it through words.

After meeting Charlie Y/n would have survived for about a month in captivity.

Death was caused via over dosage.

Love you guys and ill get to working on a one shot I actually have motivation for ASAP.

- binky_banks

A measly 621 words.