unrequited #???

🛑TW: HANAHAKI DISEASE🛑

3RD PERSON POV:

Charlies head hung over the toilet bowl, the porcelain white now stained by the same blue substance running down his chin. 

blue flowers surrounded him, reminded of something he will never have... Y/n.

As a god, Charlie was deemed immortal. Immortality did not translate to being numb to pain. Passing these thorned blue flowers was some of the most pain he had ever been in. 

Charlie had a certain sickness even those who lived above the clouds couldn't avoid. Hanahaki disease.

Hanahaki disease: Blue flowers grow inside of the patients lungs, they bloom from feelings of unrequited love. The person suffering from such disease will cough up blue flowers covered in rose like spikes as well as a blue mucus. If left unrequited, the person will soon suffocated on the flowers. Once suffocations has been reached for an extensive period of time, the blue mucus, will seep into the patients brain driving them mad with need of requitement.

Charlie couldn't bring himself to make 'Y/n" watch him suffer from such a thing. Thus why he has been cooped up in his palace, putting a temporary stop to all scenario experiments.

~

Charlie lay in bed, his previously white silk sheet dyed in odd splotches of blue. He tried to suck in a deep breath, the flowers blocked his air ways. They'd been blocked since #256. 

He attempted to take his mind of things, nothing seemed to keep his mind from wandering back to his Y/n. 

He wouldn't bear another second practically chained to his bed. It had been almost a week since he left his room, He didn't even stop by the thrown room to let his companions know of his mental state. He simply B-lined to his gallery.

Upon arrival, his vision was flooded by beautiful portraits he had painted all himself, you get a lot of free time when your immortal. 

each painting having one single muse, his dearest Y/n. 

Every painting in his featured gallery depicted them in a different artistic style. from abstract, to realism he had tried practically everything. 

no matter the way Y/n was perceived in these painting, they were always depicted as beautiful.

Charlies hand ran along the gold plaited frames, reading each plaque's timeline and scenario carefully. 

as Charlie reached the very first painting in his gallery, he reminisced the moment the painting showed. It was the very first moment Charlie and Y/n met.

tis' a story for another time. 

~

Charlie sulked around the palace, watching and waiting for the moment his inspiration returned. 

as he walked around in circles, one of his many servants handed him tissues to cough his flowers into, before discarding them on the tiles. 

He understood this to be an un-healthy way to channel the feelings within him.

He had no other choice, 

The flowers mucus had reached his brain.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!!

IM BACK AND IM ON CHRISTMAS BREAK FOR 2 MONTHS. THAT MEANS MORE ONE-SHOTS!!

THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE MORE IS COMMING SOON <3 

OH YEAH THIS CHAPTER WILL ALSO EXPLAIN FUTURE ONESHOT DETAILS SO GET EXCITED AND SCREAM YIPPIE! :))

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO MENTION THAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO WRITE A HANAHIKO DISEASE FAN FICTION!! ITS MY FAVOURITE AU THAT IVE EVER READ AND I JUST LOVE IT AHHH

LOVE YOU GUYS! 

- binky_banks 

WORDS: 574