.Royal Pain In My. #406 (pt. 1)

🛑TW: DEATH + BLOOD + GORE + STOCKHOLM SYNDROME🛑

Y/N POV:

I gaze out of my castle window, eyes resting upon my town below. Ive been the towns-people's ruler for over a month now, I'm still incredibly insecure about how I've been doing. thankfully, I've had the up most reassurance from the castle maids, cook and according to my army general, the citizens have taken quite the liking to me as well.

I've tried my very best to be the ruler the kingdom deserves. Spent hours carefully articulating plans to demolish poverty, brought down annual tax, lowered food prices and volunteered at soup kitchens.

With all of the work I've been doing, I've had little to no time for personal relationships. It also didn't help that my uncle was trying to arrange a marriage for me.

My uncle Liam. Bitter, single, Solider for the late kings court, Incredibly vengeful he didn't inherit the throne, all round douche bag.

UNFORTUNALTY, He is still legally family and will stop at nothing to act on his revenge plan against me for things I cannot control.

Well, That's enough pitiful wallowing for one day. I have a speech to give.

~

3RD PERSON POV:

A short man walked toward the town-square podium. Trumpets began to sound as he spoke to the quickly growing crowd.

"If I may have your attention. Your majesty, Y/n." He gestured toward the small yet extravagant throne positioned on the opposite side of the stage.

Y/n quickly stumbled toward the announcer, facing their beloved citizens with a genuine smile.

"Hello, to all of you. I understand it is quite unusual for me to give a spontaneous speech in the middle of the day but alas, here I am."

As Y/n began to drone on to the townspeople about new and improved changed that will be in enactment, a strange figure starred intently from the crowd. 

This figure wore a long, green cloak that appeared to have various small blue stains on it. odd.

His presence seemed to go un-noticed by everyone. Everyone but Y/n. Perhaps it was his bizarre clothing choices, the way he walked or maybe the fact they were just completely drawn to him.

As Y/ns speech came to a close, they gave a bow to their beloved towns-people as well as blowing several kisses. They then proceeded into their horse-drawn carriage to be safely taken back to the palace.

~

Y/n sat on their poster bed, legs hanging over the edge as they soaked in what little free time they had in weeks.

Their thoughts were abruptly ended when the sound of a large footstep hit their brick windowsill, a tall figure quickly landed on their bedroom floor. 

The silk robe said figure adored, seem to be that of similar design Y/n had seen in the crowd earlier that day. Only, it seemed as though it was a shade of blue instead of the emerald green Y/n remembered.

Y/n gasped rather loudly, they opened their mouth to signal for the castle guards when a cloth was held over it. In a panic, Y/n began to hyperventilate. In return, breathing in more of whatever the cloth seemed to be soaked in.

Y/ns eyes grew heavy, their breaths became shallow and their ears rung loudly. The last thing they saw before they pasted out, was the sinister smirk of a man with light stuble.

~

As Y/ns eyes fluttered open, they seemed to be strapped to some sort of metal chair, their arms cuffed and legs tied down. Their eyes darted frantically around the room, looking for any sign of... well, anything. 

The small room that engulf them consisted of nothing but the chair and the door said chair was facing. The door looked like titanium or some other kind of hefty metal, a small window located eye level on the door, filled the room with very little light.

Their head began to pulsate with a new form of pain, they clenched their eyes shut tight, trying their hardest to recollect what had happened to them.

Y/n was forced to subside the pain when an ominously tall figure entered the room, once again adorned in another cloak, This time a deep shade of red.

He closed the door behind him and faced Y/n, removing the hood concealing his appearance. What was found underneath was somewhat confusing. Their was a mask covering the bottom half of their face, the kind one would wear when they were sick.

Y/N POV:

"Your majesty." He chuckled slightly as they gave a sarcastic bow.

I went to talk, to scream, to make any form of noise when I finally realise my mouth was covered by a similar cloth to the one I seemed to have been chloroformed with.

"Hey ran, are they awake ye-" The same bloke from the crowd walked in behind who I now know as 'ran', he wore the same green attire though he had removed the hood. 

Now getting a better look at his face I noticed the glasses adjusted just below his eyes. The glasses had various cracks and smudges along the lenses, definitely an older pair. 

"Sleeping beauty finally decided to join us, hey?" The man with glasses stepped forward, grabbing me by the jaw and tilting my head to get a better look at me. 

I struggled against his hand until he tightened his grip, I let out a pained like yelp as he chuckled.

"What's the matter sweetheart? not so talkative now, are you?" Ran teased. 

Before long, they both left the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts. My mind began to race, "Who are these people?" "what do they want?" "who do they work for?". 

Eventually, the adrenaline died down and more serious and emotional thoughts washed over me. "How long would I be down here?" "when will I be let out?" "will I make it out?".

I began to sob quietly, being understandably overwhelmed in this situation

I automatically assumed I was alone in the building, hidden away from anyone, including my captors. That's why I was incredibly surprised when the door slowly creaked open.

that's when Charlie walk in..

"Hey.. stop crying." he tried to sound stern but I could hear the empathy in his voice peaking through. 

I simply looked up at him, too tired to even croak out a half-asses apology. My eyes red and tear stained, I saw his face soften further. 

That night he slept in the cell with me. He said it was to 'keep and eye on me'. Though, I believe it was for comfort. Maybe he isn't so bad after all...

what the hell am I thinking? he kidnapped me for god sake.

TO BE CONTINUED...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

HEY BINKERS!

HAPPY 2024 <3

THIS IS MY FIRST POST OF THE YEAR, CANT PROMISE WHEN PART 2 WILL BE OUT LMAO.

I GENUINELY AM PROUD OF THIS SINCE I SPENT SO LONG REFINING IT AND MAKING IT LOOK PERFECT FOR YOU GUYS!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3 

- BINKY_BANKS

Words: 1188