|Truth be Told|V|

[Truth Be Told- Chapter 6: Living is a Faith]

GucciAka20

|Flashback|

Faith walked into the house after being out all night, once she got into the foyer her named was yelled.

Vanessa: FAITH

|Vanessa |Faith's Sister|By adoption|

Faith: Yes

Faith rolled her eyes in an aggravated tone.

Vanessa: Where have you been?
I have been calling your phone back to back to back.

Faith: I was out with friends Vanessa and I told you that before I left and mama.

Vanessa: Faith you been gone all weekend and you were to busy ripping and running the streets while mama was rushed to the hospital

Faith: What do you mean?
Why didn't you call me ?

Vanessa: I did call you but you never picked up

Faith: You couldn't have called me because
I would've been seen your call.
Why is mama in the hospital?

Vanessa: She had said she wasn't feeling well and she wasn't acting like herself,
she was throwing up fluids so I called the ambulance to take her. Her Doctor said the cancer came back and spread all in her body this time worse then before and they are saying she doesn't have long to live.

Faith: What?

Faith's heart dropped as tears stirred up in her soul.

Faith: Well why are we standing here?
Let's go Nessa!

Vanessa stood there for a second and Faith yelled at her to Come on. Vanessa grabbed her keys and followed Faith out the door. 15 Minutes later they arrived at the hospital and signed in at the desk. Vanessa knew the room that their mother was in so she lead Faith to the room and the first thing Faith saw was how many chords her mother was connected to and she had no words..

Faith:....Mama

Faith said faintly and rushed over to her mother.

Faith: Hey! I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner.

Louise said replied weakly...

Louise: You made it and that's all that I care about.

Louise coughed and took a deep breath due to having this horrible shortness of breath she couldn't shake.

Faith: Did the doctor give you an update?
You'll be coming home soon right?
I know you will because God can do anything.

Louise: No Baby, I don't want to go home.
I'm ready to meet the king.