Reveal

Third POV
"YOU CRAZY BITCH. YOU DARE COME HERE AFTER THREATENING ME DURING MY ABSENCE THEN LEAVING MY SON AT DEATH'S DOOR!"

Y/n sighs, the storm she wished she could have met at a later time had finally come to wreak havoc. She turns ever so slowly, eyeing her uncle who she had suggested abandoning; huffing and puffing in angre. A vacant smile creeps its way to her face as she notices her cousin's bandaged head. He begins to tremble when they make eye contact.
"Hi cousin. Say, how's your head?" she asks in a tone laced with false care, placing her hands together innocently, only for him to shiver in fear, suddenly coughing out blood and wonders to himself, is she doing this? The devil. She's the devil isn't she? ISN'T SH—

She chuckles as he falls face first into the table, unable to respond towards anything around him. Dazai is staring with a crazy look in his eye. He can't believe it. At the mere sight of the H/c head did the boy collapse out of terror, at the mere sound of her voice, her steps, her breathing. Ha, he's dying to know how he sustained such an injury.

"Fucking—pathetic piece of shit—YOU LITTLE SHIT! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOCK ME UP BEHIND BARS?! LIKE FUCK YOU WILL!" and just like his son he's only yelling words over words while Y/n is off staring somewhere else, flinching once she notices the few stains of blood splattered across the table beside her cousin.

'Don't look. Don't look or everything will come crashing down and he will notice right away.
Don't look'

She jolts back into reality as her uncle is now raising his hand in the air, any logic he possessed (if he did) seemed to have simply vanished if his last resort was laying even a finger on Y/n. She remained composed, glaring into his eyes as if beckoning him to continue, that she's been bored lately and wants to let off some steam.

"I dare you" she utters in a low tone, her hands comfortably in her pockets.

"YOU FUCKING WHOR—" swiftly, without a shift of her hands, she abruptly raises her leg and proceeds to blast him across the restaurant, ultimately turning over tables and chairs causing a bigger commotion than necessary.
She sighs, pushing her hair out of her face then continues to walk as though nothing had happened, gesturing with the flick of her hand for dazai to follow behind.

Dazai glues his gaze to the man who had gone flying across the room completely blacked out on the ground than to the waiters who only began to clean up the mess, avoiding eye contact with Y/n at all costs. Everyone else seemed to be minding their own business and even greeted Y/n on her way to the elevator. Just who is she really?

Standing side by side in the elevator Y/n turns to dazai. "Sorry about the drama. Top level?" She asks proceeding to press the first button once he nodded.
"It's fine. I'm curious though, just what have you done to earn all this respect?" He inquires, with every level they pass he hears the beating of his heart pounding within his ears. A hazy memory commences in fragments like an old tattered tape, but like every other memory it ends in blood.

He closes his eyes, the thumping of this troublesome organ he wonders when will ever stop beating begins to escalate until ceasing at the mere sound of Y/n's laugh. She laughs till she bends over to catch her breath, patting his shoulder and watches as the elevator doors slide open.

"Respect? What a load of bullshit" she replies stepping out of the machine, turning on her heel to meet dazai's eyes. Arms behind her back, she smiles a bright smile that barely reaches her eyes.
"They're waiting. They're brushing off everything I've done until now because they believe they can kill me"

The logical question to ask would be why? Why would her own family want to kill her? What has she done that was so grave to receive a death sentence by her own kin? Yet, dazai wants to know what was stopping them, what plan could they be devising to drag it out this long and how can she be so carefree while knowing so. His mouth is moving on its own as he asks...