Approval

Credits to my lovely friend queluvlye

Third POV
"MUM, Y/N GOT A GUY IN THE HOUSE" Asa yelled before glancing over to her sister with a smirk.

Y/n stared with confusion before swiftly turning around to meet the person who was supposed to be long gone. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?" she yelled with a flabbergasted look.
"You have a nice house" dazai commented with a cheerful smile, clearly acting innocent.

The officer stared with a furious look before jumping at the sound of someone running down the stairs. "STAND BACK, I GOT THE BROOM" an older female yelled waving a broom in the air like a maniac.

"W Wait mum, it's not what it looks like" Y/n yelled spreading her hands to the side as an attempt to protect the bandaged male as if it were second nature, and it really was when you start counting the many times this has happened.

The older woman stood in front of her daughter with an enraged look. She placed a hand onto her daughters shoulder before moving her to the side with ease. "Now than, should I make you go uncou-" she halted her sentence once taking a good look at the brunette in front of her.

Now, Y/n has only brought men over to mention them to her mother so she knows about their existence, though they weren't her boyfriend or anything, just a fling that lasts for at most a month, since her daughter refuses to date for unknown reasons. So, occasionally she had caused a few injures towards any men who dared to become more then whatever her daughter saw them as.

Except, today may just be the fateful day she has been waiting for.

"Hello ma'am" dazai greeted with a wave of his hand, too calm for his own good.

The older female stared blankly before being awestruck at the thought of the male and her daughter standing side by side. "Y/n come stand next to this gentleman" the mother ordered whilst throwing her broom on the ground, leaving both her daughters to drop their jaws to the ground in shock.

"I'M NOT STANDING NEXT TO A FILTHY GUY LIKE HIM"

"W WHAT ABOUT THE PLAN ON KICKING Y/NS' ASS?" Asa reminded previously thinking about making a bowl of popcorn, enjoys her sister's punishments way too much.

The mother turned over to her lock gaze with her daughters "Y/n, what.did.I.say" she spoke with a scary smile.
The H/c head shuddered at her change of tone before muttering a few cuss words under her breath. "Fine" she spat before shifting over to stand beside the male.

The mother continued to stare at the teens, tapping her chin while aligning her thoughts. "That's it, Asa get the invitations ready, we're planning a wedding ceremony" the mother said in an excited tone thinking about the grandchildren she will be getting very soon

"WEDDING?!" they all yelled with different tones

Though dazai seemed not to mind the thought Y/n clearly did. 'Oh my god how could she sell me off like that so quickly??'

"Mum you can't just change the subject like that, you're still going to hit Y/n for coming late, right?" Asa questioned feeling the disappointment with not being able to witness her sister in pain.

"Asa I told you to fetch me something, right?" her mother uttered in a hostile tone frightening her daughter to the core.

"Things have become...quite interesting" dazai muttered smirking at Y/ns' irritated expression.
"Don't get any weird ideas, you're still a murder. I'd rather stab my eyes then get married to you" she spat before cringing at how genuinely happy her mum was, as if she could practically hear the wedding bells ring.
"Oh, then why don't you tell her who I'm working for?" he suggested grinning once her expression changed to a wary one because he knows he hit a weak point and it just makes this so much more interesting that he could push it a bit further.

"I can't...do that to her" she muttered, clenching her fist tighter till her knuckles where pale white. She thought of her mother who worked heard to raise them, who sacrificed so much, who should have gotten a happy ending to such a hateful, cruel life.
"And why's that?, perhaps sympathy towards me?" Dazai commented, deciding to step back knowing he didn't have enough information to continue.
"Keep dreaming dickhead" Y/n cussed before flicking his forehead out of spite.

She sighed before turning away to walk over to her mum who was reciting the words she should write, she still couldn't believe how serious she was with this. "Hey mum, I'm not marryin-" "you decline this then good luck with finding another man to have my approval" she cut off tapping the pen on her cheek, not noticing her daughter's face holding no reaction.

Sighing anew she pressed onto her temples 'since when have I ever talked about marriage?'
"Mum, I have no intentions of getting married to a man I barely know"
"Didn't you both sleep with each other?" she asked with a raised brow not understanding what they need to know about each other if they have already made love (why did I type that tho-)

Y/ns' brow suddenly twitched at the words "the hell, no mum, what do you take me for?" she said in a somewhat offended tone
"For gods sake, my love life is not going to become a sort of romance book like yours mum"

She heard a mumbled 'true' from her mother and finally relaxed knowing she had won for the time being. The older female thought for a moment before grinning "oh baby, you must be tired. Go rest up but before that..." she then scribbled a few words onto a small paper and walked over to the male.

"Here you go son..." she muttered offering the piece of paper to him, causing dazai to raise a brow in confusion.
He looked up at the women before noticing her quick wink 'oh...I get it' he thought smiling pleasantly.

"It was nice meeting you ma'am. Bye bye Y/n san"

And with that he had walked out, the door closing behind him with a small thud "...Mum, what did you give him?" Y/n asked having a bad feeling about it.

"Huh?, oh, your number obviously" her mother answered lifting up her broom from the floor and placed it in it's rightful place.

"MUM YOU CAN'T JUST-" "scream at me again, I dare you" automatically the H/c heads mouth was shut without further thought.

'I can never catch a fucking break'

Ah fuck this is a chaotic chapter
Peace ✌️