Arcade

Third POV
A faint knock on the door was heard earning only one girls' attention "Y/n, do you have date today?" Asa asked scrolling through her phone not having any plans on moving anyway.

She lifted her gaze once there was no response before scrunching her nose "HEY SLEEPING BEAUTY WAKE UP!" she yelled startling her sister from her slumber.

"WHAT, it's my day off and I want my rest" Y/n commented wrapping the blanket tighter around her body.

She turned her head lazily once there was three more knocks to the door "comingggg" she yelled in annoyance walking towards the door, dragging the fluffy baby blue blanket across the carpet without a care in the world.

She opened the door before widening her eyes "...you forgot didn't you" dazai commented with a chuckle not minding the sight of her disheveled appearance.
She stared with a flabbergasted look before turning to her sister "Hey dipshit, what's the time?" she insulted earning a 'tsk' from her sister.

"10, stop bugging me"

Y/n turned her head back towards the male who smiled pleasantly "I don't mind waiting" he suggested clearly wanting this 'date' to happen.

Now, was Y/n fawned of this situation, no, she was not. Did she ask for the males' help, no, she did not. Did she want to enjoy her Saturday by sleeping half the day, yes, but it seems this man is eager to go out with her and she is now in debt to him against her will.

"Come in, I'll be done in 7 minutes" she sighed widening the door for him to walk in.

"Is your mum home?" he asked wondering where the older woman was considering she hadn't come and greet him.
"She went out with one of our neigh-" "Lies, she went out to spread the rumour that you have a husband" Asa cut off causing the H/c heads' brow to twitch.

"Stick with your studies Asa"

"At least I'm in college unlike someone who decided to jump from a student to full time police officer"

"At least I have a job unlike someone who was kicked out of a café for what was it again, that's right flirting with a customer"

"Oh..." dazai muttered chuckle at their behaviour as it was somewhat similar to what him and chuuya have. Asa slowly began to flush bright red in embarrassment.

"S SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU"

...

"So Asa san, how old are you?" dazai asked striking a conversation with the female.
"...I'm 19" she muttered scrolling through her phone as an attempt to avoid eye contact.

"Hm, how come Y/n san didn't go to college?" he asked his tone laced with curiosity.
"...I don't know. That idiot never talks about it" she replied tapping her nail onto the couch now staring at the ground as if in deep thought.

"I see" dazai muttered pressing onto his bottom lip before turning his gaze to the sound of a door opening.

"Alright I'm done, but I'm going home before 1, got it" she instructed placing her phone into a small black purse with a golden button just in the centre.

Dazai stared at the females chose of clothes. She was wearing black jeans with a pure white crop top following with a short black jacket to keep her warm finishing off with black sport shoes. What caught dazais' attention was how the jeans hugged her every curve effortlessly.
(oh~la~la)

"What are you staring at, bastard" she insulted walking towards the door before tapping her foot impatiently waiting for dazai to get up.

"You look great" he commented with a small smile causing the younger girl to groan.