LILLY MEETS JULIAN AND ENOLA. FINAL PART

(SO I DECIDED TO DO A PART TWO TO THIS. I HAVE A FEW MORE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO ADD TO IT. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A BLESSED AND JOYABLE DAY.)

(LILLY'S POV)

I was sitting across from Enola as she sipped some blood from a cup. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You've never seen a vampire drink blood from a cup before have you?"

I shook my head and she laughed. She got up and sat next to me.

"So how did you and Julian meet Enola?"

She blushes a little before laughing.

"Now that is a hilarious story."

"What is?"

We turned around and saw Julian smiling at us. He sat by Enola and kissed her. He then turned to me.

"That is a funny story."

I noticed that both of them looked at me. I looked at them and smiled.

"Are you guys okay?"

Enola got up and sat infront of me. Julian sat next to her.

"Can we ask you  some questions Lilly?"

"Of course you can. The first of many questions I presume?"

I noticed Enola taking a deep breath before looking at me.

"Did Dwayne ever talk about me?"

"Did Paul ever mention anything about me?"

I looked at them sadly and smiled gently. They really did miss their brothers. I took a deep breath and began to speak.

"There wasn't a day when they didn't. Julian, I once walked into Paul's room to see him crying over a shirt that had your blood stained on it. He said his biggest regret was not giving you the proper love that you so desperately deserved. Enola Dwayne came to me and told me that he was scared to let me out of his sight because he was afraid that I would disappear like you disappeared that day. Paul and Dwayne loved you two so much. And it pained them to think that they would never see you guys ever again."

I saw them crying as I finished talking.

They both hugged me tightly before letting me go

"So they gave you the necklace and bracelet."

"Yes they did."

"Well it looks like the sun is about to come out so we better get to bed."

Enola and Julian both flew up to a spot on the ceiling far away from the sun's deadly rays and looked at me.

"Come on Lilly let's go to bed."

*I really love this new family I have been blessed with.*