VAMPIRE SISTER PT.2

(This is part two of the request that ValerieWinks777 requested)

(VALERIE'S POV)

I was riding on the back of Paul's bike as we headed into the Santa Carla boardwalk

I was riding on the back of Paul's bike as we headed into the Santa Carla boardwalk. I sighed knowing that they were going to be even more protective now because I snuck away last time. Soon we stopped and the bikes were parked. I got off of the back of Paul's bike and before I could even start walking I heard David talk.

"Valerie hold up."

I turned around and faced him.

"Yes David."

"You're not allowed to sneak away from us like you did last time. And for that reason Paul is going to be following you tonight."

"Paul!"

"Is that a problem Valeri-e?"

He popped the E and I knew he was serious. I sighed before walking off with Paul following me.

- 1 hour later-

I managed to sneak away from Paul because he saw a girl and hoping to get lucky. I saw the comic book store and was about to go there when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dwayne. He had in his signature gloomy face.

"Where are you going Valerie?"

"I just wanted to look at the store."

"You got 10 minutes."

I smiled before going into the store.

(ALAN'S POV)

I saw one of the local trouble makers talk to Valerie. Everyone in Santa Carla knew him and his brothers. But why was Valerie talking to him. I saw her enter the store and she looked so beautiful. Her soft wavy hair and beautiful eyes. She saw me and smiled.

"Hey Alan."

"Hey Valerie, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good Valerie. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Why were you talking to one of the local trouble makers?"

"Oh you saw that?"

"Yes Valerie I did. Was he bothering you?"

"No Alan he wasn't Alan."

"Everyone knows that he and his brothers are trouble makers. Why were you talking to him?"

"Because he's my brother."

My eyes widened.

"Do you hate me?"

"No I just never knew they had a sister."

"To say they are protective is an understatement."

I laughed and she laughed too. She left and I assumed that she went back to her brothers. I sighed as began to go back to work.

"I guess we learn something knew everyday?"