The Frog Sister

(In this image The Frog brothers are going to have a kid sister named Natalie(Nat for short). She is six years old and is the most important person in their life and they are extremely overprotective over her. Since their parents are too stoned or wasted to watch them. Edgar and Alan take care of her. They even show and tell her a bit about vampire hunting.)

(Child Danielle Harris as Natalie Frog)

It was another night in Santa Carla and the Frog siblings were in their comic book shop

It was another night in Santa Carla and the Frog siblings were in their comic book shop. Natalie was sitting next to Alan reading a comic about Superman. It was one of the only comics her brothers allowed her to read. Natalie looked over at her parents and frowned sadly. Ever since she could remember her brothers were the ones that took care of her. Their parents were always smoking and drinking and they hardly ever paid enough attention to their three children. Natalie felt her eyes start to close and she almost fell down when Alan caught her. He smiled at her.

"Natalie hey wake up. You can't go to sleep yet. Just a little longer okay."

"Okay Alan just a little bit longer."

Natalie yawned and Alan couldn't help but smile. Ever since she was born Edgar and Alan have taken care of her. At a young they were taken care of a baby when their parents were supposed to take care of them. They taught her the basics like how to count her numbers, the Alphabet and her colors. They even managed to teach her how to use the bathroom. They don't regret raising her because to Natalie they were her heroes and will always be her heroes. Alan picked up the Superman comic and handed it back to Natalie.

"Do you remember where to put this comic Nat?"

"Yes Alan I do."

"That's a good girl."

The store door then opened and a strange boy walked in.

Natalie looked at him once before going to return the comic where it should be

Natalie looked at him once before going to return the comic where it should be. When she was finished she turned around and saw her brothers talking to the new kid.

"They're probably giving him the vampire comic."

She whispered to herself. She then heard some noise and saw some bullies knocking over everything. This scared Natalie and she ran back to her brothers. When she got to them she saw the strange boy looking at her. Edgar looked at him.

"Sam this is our little kid sister Natalie."

"Hey Natalie i'm Sam."

Natalie buried her face in Alan's side.

"Don't take it personal Sam. She doesn't talk to strangers. That's something we taught her."

Natalie tugged on Alan's jacket trying to get his attention.

"What is it Nat?"

Natalie pointed at the bullies who were recking and knocking things over.

"Hey get back here."

"Stop messing with our comics."

Edgar and Alan started to chase after the bullies. Sam left and Natalie hid behind the counter where her brothers told her to hide incase anything happened. Natalie sat down and put her hands on her face.

"Oh what a night."