Summer break☀️

Ziara Pov:

Ziara Pov:

My eyes sliding over the letters as i read my 19th book this summer break, and I had much fun doing it, I was planning on keeping the last week of summer break detailed and perfect like always, I put a thick folded piece of paper with my lipstick kisses all over the paper in between my page and smile softly, close the book quietly and grab my diary i keep notes in from my nightstand and put the book on the cute white nightstand my notes placed firmly beside it, I bring my legs out the white comfy cover over the side of the bed feeling my white silk pyjama set caressing my body and slip my Uggs on. I smile softly stretching a little before standing up feeling morning energized and make my bed, i adjust it a little before turning the little pink lamp of my nightstand off and open the white soft curtains open letting the soft morning sun hit my room lightening up. since I've lived on my own, it's been so comfy and warms just like the life I dreamed of..

After showering and doing my skin care in the bathroom I slip on a baby pink ruffled skirt and high knee socks, with cute tiny bows at the ends with a cute soft white shirt the white and light pink making my soft milky skin stand out which i found adorably cute! and a hanging silver bracelet which is slightly to big cause of my thin wrist, I let my smooth soft dark brown hair some people call black but some really dark brown hair loose, the color of my outfit still making me question my color hair and just softly giggling  it off and slip out the room walking down stairs, i sigh as I was down and walk toward the kitchen and grab a plate with some fresh strawberries out of the fridge along with yogurt, I put a good amount of the yogurt on the plate, not too much. I smile as I cut the strawberries in half into a heart shape spreading them over the yogurt.

I walk the plate to the table placing it on the table and open the fridge grabbing some orange juice pouring it in a cute cup the handle being like a heart shape, I bring it over the table and place it down aswell sitting on the chair I grab my phone and scroll trough the news.

News reports: missing body found in the river with a T carved on his chest. Located: *****
Name: Rocco.

My eyes widend "agian..?" I murmur to my self, my town wasn't the safest. Yes we had a good clean hood with a beach around the corner the sun almost always shining and there's always sunset. But.. we had a problem, it's suspected that there's a team of men who've been killing so many people, and every single person works with gangs and some just innocent but they told us who ever calls the police on them will be laying right beside the dead boy, dead. I wonder how strong this team of men could be.. I get scared every reported of death I couldn't even go past 5 any more this last month..

"It's okay.. just fine.. I'll be just fine" I murmur to my self, I've been saying this for the past two months but still feel fear, I decided I did have to go outside for once cause I haven't in the past 2 weeks, I sigh and just turn my phone off and look down at my finished food and put it in the dishwasher closing it.