10

"Craig... Craig you're awake!"

I rubbed my eyes, coughing again, satisfied that I could breathe again. I saw Tweek and smiled.

"What happened..?"

"They took you into surgery because they said you were about to die..."

...But that doesn't make any sense. I still feel the same way about Tweek.

"But... I still like you..."

Tweek's face went a bit red as he looked at me.

"R-really? That must've been the reason..."

"Reason for what..?"

"The surgeons said once they were able to pick some of the stems out of your throat the flowers had died, meaning you won't be coughing up anything. They said they thought they'd have to remove more."

I was relieved to hear this but it didn't make sense.

"Yo...you never said you liked me back... I don't understand what's going on... do you like me..?"

Tweek awkwardly nodded as he looked to the ground.

"I uh... now that I think about it, it mightve been something I done before you went into surgery."

I raised a brow, but at the same time I wanted to get up and hug him.

"I... I kissed your forehead... before you went."

I felt my face heat up. Hearing that felt nice. My lips curled into a smile as I looked at Tweek who was trying to look at anywhere but me. I adored his awkwardness.

"So... I think I know the answer to the question but I need you to clarify for me."

Tweek nodded, glancing at me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Tweek's shy smile slowly became bigger and bigger. The more he smiled the more his dimples and freckles popped out. He was so pretty, though he was so messy. His wild appearance is what catched my eye in the first place.

"Y-yeah... I'd love to be."

I sat up in the bed and sat on the edge. Tweek quickly came over to me, I assume so it was I wouldn't have to get up.

"Are you in any pain?"

"No... my throats dry though."

Tweek hugged me and held on to one of my shoulders, rubbing it.

"Do you need water?"

I smiled as I squeezed Tweek back.

"Yeah..."

Tweek nodded as he slowly left the hug.

"I want to focus on your health first, then once you get out maybe we could sort out a date..."

I smirked and nodded.

"You're such a good boyfriend."

Tweek blushed and smiled, "Shut up..."