8

"Y-you... Me?"

I nodded nervously.

"T-this isn't a joke?"

I felt a hole grow in my stomach, he hated me. I coughed and ignored his comment as I felt him stare at me.

"S-seriously..?"

I felt my eyes become glassy, as I embarassedly wiped my eyes so that Tweek wouldn't notice, although I think I did.

"Craig... I... please don't be upset... L-look at me."

I hesitantly looked at him, hating the fact I was so vulnerable. Tweek stared at me for a few seconds before gently speaking.

"Craig... I want to be completely honest with you"

I nodded feeling a drop escaping from my eye.

Tweek awkwardly smiled and wiped my cheek.

"I don't hate you. Please don't be upset."

I nodded, but the answer didn't fully satisfy me as selfish as that sounds.

"But..?"

"But nothing. I'm just suprised you even... like me in that way."

Tweek played with his own fingers as he looked to the ground.

"Craig I...-"

I coughed a lot, a full flower and stem coming up my throat.

Tweek frowned and panicked a bit, "A-are you okay?!"

I couldn't breathe nor talk, I could only stare at Tweek as my eyes became watery again.

Tweek grabbed my hand and let me squeeze his. I kept coughing, trying to cough up the flowers but it wouldn't budge. Tweek could tell I was struggling to breathe, he suddenly got up and ran to what I assume was a doctor.

I kept coughing but nothing in my throat budged. I felt myself getting nauseous from the lack of air. My eyes got droopy and my grip on the bed loosened as I felt myself fall unconscious.