4

I texted Tweek, telling him I was going to be off school since I 'threw up'. He texted me back around what would've been lunch period to say he was going to come over later.

I went on Google and searched up hanahaki Disease, since I knew nothing about it and never heard of it. A lot of crap came up.

"...Made up disease? Slowly kills you unless you confess your lo-... bullshit."

I snorted and turned my phone off, staring at the ceiling. It didn't make sense. I sighed and looked at the time. 2pm. I decided to play mobile games until Tweek came since I didn't know what else to do.

-

I flinched as a heard a knock on the door, "It's opened!" I coughed a bit since my voice was very hoarse. I heard Tweek come upstairs and he slowly opened the door to my room.

"Hi Craig..."

"H-...Hi."

Tweek frowned a bit, "You sound awful..."

"Thanks."

Tweek couldn't help but smile at that, he sat in my desk chair. Tweek was a bit of a germophobe when it came to sickness since his immune system was so weak so I don't blame him for sitting at the other side of the room after he heard my voice.

"How do you feel though?"

I sighed and scratched my head, "It's just sore... my throat."

Tweek nodded and span around on my desk chair.

"I can tell that much." Tweek smiled as he said this. Just the look of his face made my throat sore... In a good way I think? I put a hand over my throat and slightly gagged. Tweek seemed to notice and stopped spinning on my chair.

"I'd offer to help you out to the bathroom bu-"

Before he could finish his sentence I ran to the bathroom and puked up multiple yellow flowers. This time I lost my breath for a few seconds while coughing the dandelions up before it stopped. I felt Tweek rub my back from behind as I panted for air.

"...Flowers? You're vomiting flowers?"

Tweek stopped rubbing my back in confusion. He stood up and went downstairs as I heard him calling my mom's name.

-

"-Yeah, he puked up flowers, I don't think they're flushed..."

I sat myself against the bathtub, looking at my mum come in with Tweek. I felt so bad, seeing Tweek panicked like this.

"Oh gosh, Craig, you didn't tell me about this..."

I looked at my mom for a sec before looking at the ground.

"There's blood... Craig, I'm bringing you to hospital and you don't have a say in this."

I nodded, kind of relieved to get it checked out. Tweek helped me up and smiled. His hands were shaky, he was scared. I coughed a bit as my mom opened the door to the car for me and Tweek.