7

After 10 minutes or so, Tweek and I were alone again. He was sat nervously in a chair beside my bed, awkwardly looking at the floor. I felt my hands shake a bit from the vomiting and just Tweek's presence in general.

"S-so... this Hanahaki thing is real, huh..."

I nodded and turned my head to face him. He looked back at me and it stayed like that for a bit. It wasn't am awkward sort of stare, but neither of us knew what to say.

"...Well... am I allowed to know who you like?"

I smiled a bit at his curiosity but for some reason I dreaded to tell him.

"I... I dunno..."

Tweek slightly frowned at that.

"Craig, do you want to tell them or lose interest in them? You should tell whoever it is you like, that you like them. There's so point in giving up if y-you don't know the answer."

I went silent, thinking. Tweek didn't seem to know it was him at all. I don't want to lose this friendship I have with tweek but I really adore this boy. I sighed, looking to look at anywhere but Tweek.

"If I tell you... please promise your opinion of me won't change..."

Tweek nodded and moved his seat closer to the bed, making the situation worse for me. I breathed a bit heavily in worry. I didn't want Tweek to hate me.

"The person I like... I-It's-"

I stopped to cough, a little petal came out as the thorns of the flowers grinded against my throat.

"It's y-you."