WikiHow is helpful

A/N IM BACK YAY HI THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO xXShadowFlowerXx and umm_arianna because they r so cool and yea.

Gerard POV still (when will it end?!?!?)

"It'd be awkkkkks" (in lavenders drunken words) is an understatement. THIS WILL BE A NIGHTMARE. What if I'm bad at cuddling? What if she thinks I'm coming on to her? What if Frank walks in and thinks we're having a threesome and wants to join? All of these thoughts bring on a cringe attack.

I go to lie on the bed, but not wanting to look like im waiting for her I try to find something to do.

Which turns out to be googling "how to cuddle a drunk girl".

WikiHow was very helpful. It even had pictures and demonstrations.

Lav stumbles into the room, and I quickly close the browser. I think I must of looked too suspicious because she started babbling about how I don't need to look at pawrn, since I have my own very hot person in my bedroom. She doesn't even finish the motherly lecture, but she flops, but in a moderately cute way down on my bed, i follow her quietly on to the bed- which looking back on I realise it would be much less weird and sexual tension-like if I said something. She sleeps on her side, and so do I, but not wanting to awkwardly stare in her eyes a lie on my back.
'Gee..?' I turn and awkwardly look her in the eyes, like how couples do in movies after s@x- except we are not a couple nor having the nasty.
'What's up?' I try to make my voice softer, as everyone else is sleeping.

Except Frank. He's doing God-knows-what.

'You don't have a pillow,' Lavenders voice is also softer, but I don't think it's so others can sleep.
'Yea, but I'm fine,' I only have one pillow and thought she should have it.
'No, here.' She props herself up and moves her/my pillow from under her head to under my head. While in this action I can't help but notice that she has really good boobs.
'Where are you going to put your head now?' She just shrugs and lays it on my chest.
'I will put it here, it's like a soft comfy pillow,' I was to awkward to reply and liked the idea of her head on my chest so I just shut up about it. Lav snuggles in and places her hand on my chest.

And we just lay there. in our own thoughts. not a sound, just comfortable silence, which is something that I'm not very good at usually.

In the midst of our sorta-cute-mostly-because-we-have-to cuddling Lavender quietly whispers 'you know Gee,' gosh I liked the way she says my name, ' you're not too bad for a guy,' I didn't know if the alcohol was talking or there was something more to that simple statement, but even so I blushed 'yea, you too Lavender,'

But she was already asleep, and as she snuggles into my chest, I was too