16

" oh my god ! Oh my god ! Oh my god" Yuna sequel jumping like a child who got his favourite sweet.

They are at the amusement park right now.

" Tell me its a lie and where are other people's" Yuna Said looking everywhere but there was no one around

I have booked it for the night

Yuna eyes got widen " you did what- how do you know it was one of my wish"

Sunghoon smiled " I just do"

" But how"

" Don't you ask too much questions! I once heared it when you were talking with Sunoo"

"And you remember it " she asked stunned.

"Ofc I do " he shrugged.

She hugged him " thankyou! Thank you! Thankyou! You are the best "

Red creeped on sunghoon ears as he replied " it's nothing"

"Now let's go " he took her hand in his interwining  them.

The night was making the scenario more beautiful.

They enjoyed many rides , they even ride horse ride of kids. Clicking pictures here and there laughing like a fool at eachother.

" Now it's time for rollar coster " Yuna jumped.

They both sit at the ride and it's started , they reached at the top shouting like they never have , the view was beautiful everything was shimmering with lights and they both were alone, no one can disturb them.

Finally after riding every ride they both sit down on the bench.

" Ahh I love it " Yuna giggled.

sunghoon also smiled admiring her.

" Yuna"

Yuna looked towards him as it was the first he call her without 'ssi'

" Yes"

" Will you be my girl" he asked sitting straight and took her hand.

Yuna eyes got widen.

" Wh-what did you say" she shuttered not believing what she heared.

" I asked will you be my girl , I don't know what's your answer will be but I wanted to tell you that, you are the first ever girl who make my heart flutter , make me blush like an idiot and act like a fool .  I found the reason for my smile when I found you.  Whenever you smiled and your doe eyes got brighten I can feel the the tightness and peace on me" he sighed and looked at her eyes " and I am so in love with you "

A tear fall from Yuna eye's " you do "

" So much that it hurts "

She smiled " so we share the same feeling "

Sunghoon looked tensed as he asked "what's your answer"

" Umm what if I say no"  she teases grinning and crying at the same time.

" Well you are not allowed to say no " he remarked pulling her towards him with her waist . And cupped her face wiping her tears with his thumb.

She grinned " oh if it's so , than it is a yes "

He chuckled and hugged her hard.

" I love you" sunghoon murmured in her ears.

Yun pulled back and kissed his cheek " and I love you more "

She laughed when she saw Sunghoon was a red  tomato right now.

" What? are you blushing Mr park " she grinned.

Sunghoon glared at her but than suddenly he peak her lips making her astonished.

Now it was her time to blush, she looked away , not being able to look at his eyes.

He cough " now who is blushing Ms shin" he teases.

" Shut up" Yuna said hitting his shoulder making him laugh.

" Let's go before dawn" sunghoon interwine there hands and they started walking where they have parked the bike.

........................................................................