1

"Yuna come fast we are getting late" yeji shouts.

"Yeah just two minutes " Yuna put her hair back and look at the mirror , satisfied with herself. She take it her purse and get out of the room to the living room.

"You are looking soo cutee" yeji beamed.

" So are you unnie"

They both head for the car and drive away to the restaurant they are going to meet their friends

They both entered the cafe and saw their friends.

" Hey guys" yeji shouts looking toward Karina and winter. Yuna also smiled and bowed towards them.

" Hi you both came ! Now sit" Karina said making both of them sit at their opposite side.

" Haven't Sunoo and Jay came yet" Yuna asked looking around.

" No we haven't seen them " winter said.

" Guys isn't the restaurant so gorgeous" Karina exclaimed.

" Yes it is " yeji said.
" Yeah true " Yuna said.

Suddenly Yuna phone buzzed. She opened it and saw a message from her mother.

Mom:

Yuna I going to send you kimchi! Do you want something else?

Yuna:

How about the breads moma.

Mom:

Haven't I send you the breads a week ago!

Yuna:

They get over!

Mom:

What!! You just eat whole 3 boxes of bread in a week!

Yuna:

Mom they were too yummy that my stomach can't able ignore them! So please 🥺 send more please moma!

She can feel her mom sighing making her giggle at the thought.

Mom:

Ok fine I will send you but only this time!

She  was about to reply her but than she feel a tap on her shoulder she turned around and saw her friends.

" Yoo yun" Sunoo beamed.

" Yoo Sun! you came " she stand up and they both side hugged.

"  Hey Jay " she greet him and they both side hugged too.

Well Sunoo , Yuna and Jay are school friends and they are very close especially Sunoo and Yuna as they are bestfriend. They all graduated some months before and haven't meet from that time because of their own busy schedule. So, they decided to meet today as all were free today.

" It's been soo longgg I have seen your button face yun " sunoo said squeezing her cheeks. She glared at him and remarked " shut up you pumpkin" she slapped his hand away.

"Hi guys" Jay bowed towards the girls.
"  hi !" Sunoo also bowed towards them.
they smiled  and greet back.

" Yun here's he's sunghoon our member " when Jay state that than she looked beside them saw park sunghoon who is also known as ice prince the gorgeous prince. She have seen him in award shows, performances but never interact with him. They both look at eachother. But broke when Sunoo states.

" He don't have anything to do at home so he beg us to take him with us.

" Shutup I didn't beg I just asked and Jay said yes" Sunghoon glared.

" Yeah yeah both means the same "  Sunoo said and sit beside Yuna seat.

Sunghoon last time glared at him than look towards Yuna. He forwarded his hand for hand shake " hi Yuna-ssi I am park sunghoon"

Yuna Take his hand and replied with a smile " hi " after some seconds she feel there handshake is getting too long so took her hand back.

Sunghoon bowed towards the girls and they bowed back.

And than all of them settled on there seats.

Whole time Yuna feel herself glancing at Sunghoon more than needed and feel him looking at her too. Sunoo and Yuna keep on brickling while Jay puts oil on the fire as he always do making the girls laugh at the drama. They have so much fun.

After lunch it's time for the goodbye.

" Yun Im going to miss you. My heart is already aching " Sunoo said dramatically, Yuna rolled her eyes.

" We are going to meet tomorrow at MAMA awards , and Jay take this dramatic ass from here" Yuna exclaimed.

" Yes your highness" Jay salutes at her.
And took Sunoo with him.

Sunghoon looked towards her and  smiles " see you sunbae"

Yuna smiled back and replied " yeah "

Than he run towards the other boys . As they leave.

" We should also leave now" Yeji said.

" Yeah let's go" Yuna said.

Well Karina and winter have already said their goodbyes before the boys. And then they also leave......