4

" lia unnie can you please buy some gummies from the convenient store " Yuna asked.

" No I am busy righ now Yuna and you should go by yourself.

Yuna hump and said " I will ask others"

" Chae and Ruyjin are making lunch and Yeji is bathing " lia states.

" Argh it's mean I have to go " Yuna whined.

" Yes miss " lia Exclaimed.

Sighing, Yuna take her purse and wore a Mask and leave for the store.

At the store

Yuna put different flawers of bread on the cart with some gummies. She was about to pick the different flavour of bread when she saw a other hand also picking the same bread. She turned and got astonished.

" Yuna-ssi!!!"

"Sunghoon-ssi!!"

They said in same time. Sunghoon was in also a mask, his hair was messy making him look cute.

" What a coincidence" sunghoon chuckled.

" Have you also came to buy snack " Yuna asked.

" Yeah and seems like you too " he said looking at her cart full of snacks and bread.

" You loves breads don't you " sunghoon asked.

" Hehe yes " she said a little bit ashamed

" Well you can take it " she said pointing at the bread.

" No I will take the other one you can have it" Sunghoon said and put the bread on her cart.

" But-

" It's really ok I am good with both" he assured.

" Are you done let's go to counter together " he asked.

" Oh wait " she run towards other direction and brought some rice cakes .

" Now I'm done " she said.

Sunghoon chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"Wait I will help you" he said and take the cart from Yuna as a perfect gentleman he is.

" Thanks " yuna said.

" No need to mention"

And they walked towards the counter after paying the bill they walk outside.

" Sunghoon you seriously shouldn't have payed for my things" Yuna said.

" Yuna-ssi it's ok" he assured.

" It's not " Yuna sigh.

" Ok than pay me next time " he said
" now is it fine"

She nod.

" Oh and how you are going home" he asked.

" By walking " she said.

" You mean you are going to walk till your home with these heavy bags with you" he asked , Yuna nod innocently.

" Came with me I will help you " he said and grabbed Yuna hand and take her towards the parking.

" Wait here " he said and walked away .

" But where-
She stopped as Sunghoon have already gone.

After sometimes she hear the voice of the bike engine and turn around and got stunned.

Sunghoon Was on the bike.He stopped the bike in front of her and get off it.

"You are a bike rider" she asked amazed.

he nodded than take two helmets out from the side bag of the bike.

" Here, you wore mine and I will wear Heeseung one" sunghoon said give her the his one and then wear the other one.

When he saw She is not wearing it , he took the helmet from her hand and put it on her head himself.

"Sunghoon-ssi but what if any paparazzi See us" she concerned.

"No one is going to see and Yuna-ssi we are wareing both masks as well as helmets no one is going to notice."
Sunghoon explain.

Then he get on the bike and start the engine " now sit"

Yuna nodded and sit , she put her hands on his shoulder for support.

"Are you ready" he asked.

she nodded " yes" and he starts the bike.

From the force yuna put her hands on his waist and gripes it tightly, scared, as it is her first time she is riding a bike.

Her hair flies and she is too close with sunghoon making her heartbeat increase and cheeks red while sunghoon is not feeling any less than her.

After sometime they reach outside her apartment and he stop there.

They both get of the bike, Yuna give him his helmet and thanks him for everything he did today.

He take her bags out from the side bag of the bike and gave them to her.
" you can take them from here right" he asked.

she nodded fast "of course I can"

" okay then bye Sunghoon-ssi see you again thank you so much for your help once again" she bowed.

" no need to mention Yuna-ssi! Bye take care" he waved his hand and she waved back,
and then she walked away but before she can entered inside her apartment
Sunghoon shouted "Yuna-ssi"

She turned with confused expression "what is it" she asked.

He take his phone out and give it to her "now that we are friends let's share the contact" he sad making her smile.

She took the phone and save her number.

"Here"

Sunghoon smiled looking at the number.

"Okay then bye Sunghoon-ssi drive safely" she said and walked inside her apartment.

Then sunghoon also start the engine and went home.