2

" girls your performance is next get ready" staff tells, they nodded.

" Let's do our best" Yeji said.

" Yes we can do it " lia exclaimed.

Taking a deap breath, they heard the roard of the crowd as their performance got announced.

The stage rose and the intro started playing and they were ready to give their best.

They performed with effortless grace, executing every dance move With precision and fluditity, captivating their fans heart

With the crowns on their heads they end the gracefull performance, one of their best.

As soon as they reached the backstage, Yuna collapsed " we did itt unnie"

" The cheer of the fans was so laod that I can hear them with my earpieces on" chae exclaimed.

" Yes I think they were satisfied with the perfemance " Ruyjin said.

" Don't know about them but I was and unnie I am going to wash room I will be back at changing room in some minutes" Yuna said and stand up.

" Came fast ok" yeji said.

" Yeah I will " then she leave for the washroom.

She was walking toward the washroom while scrolling through her phone, as soon as she made the turn into the corridor, her lack of attention cause her to bump into something or can say someone, causing her to drop her phone and stumble.

But before she can fall on her butts , that someone caught her by her waist and saved her.

"Are you ok" as soon as she here the voice she looked upward and murmured " sunghoon-ssi"

Sunghoon help her to stand properly and then apologize.

" No it's my fault I was not looking" Yuna quickly replied. He bent down and pick up her phone which she forget the moment she saw him.

" Here" he give her the phone.

" Thanks" she mumbled.

" Oh and you did great" he smiled towards her.

" Huh?!" She looked confused.

" I mean the performance that was absolutely amazing" he said.

" Thankyou " she replied shyly.

" Your performance is going to start soon right " she asked. He nodded.

" All the best ! I know you going to give an incredible performance" Yuna cheers.

" Now you have Said I'm sure I am going too" he exclaimed making Yuna cheeks red.

" Sunghoon" a staff said.

" I think I have to go now! Bye!" he Pat her head making her stunned and leave.

She looked towards his direction with red cheeks than murmured " what was that for"