13

They all were talking but Yuna didn't talk much as she did her best to avoid Sunghoon.

" Guy I'm going washroom" she Said standing up and leave from their.
Sunghoon looked towards her walking figure and sigh.

After completing her business Yuna get out from the washroom but get startled when she saw a man standing outside the washroom he was in a black hoodie , and a black mask , his face was hidden from the hoodie and mask.

she gulped and started walking towards the exit but that man catch her hand stopping her from moving.

Yuna flinched she try to take her hand back but he was gripping it hard " who are you ? And what are you going ? Leave me !!! "

She tried to kick him , punch him but their was no effect on him his grip only get tighter. He suddenly take out a knife from his back.

"Shhh!! " he said placing his finger on his lips " I am taking you at your right place princess you belongs to me " he said creeply making yuna eyes teary.

"Please leave me" she begged trying to control her sobs.

"Don't cry princess tears doesn't look good on you" he Said and tried to wipe her tears but Yuna turned her face away.

Yuna looked here and there than suddenly she got an idea she was about to shout.

" Try to shout and I will cut your throat alive " he creeply said putting the knife on her neck . Yuna flinched by the contact.

" Please leave me " she sobbed.

He started pulling her towards backside entrance but before he can move someone suddenly punch him hard making the man fall and his grip on Yuna also loosened.

Yuna looked towards the person and it was none other than Sunghoon. He jumped on that masked man started beating him.

" How dare you touch my girl you bastard " he shouts beating the man to the pulp.

He looked wild with anger.

" Sunghoon-ssi" Yuna murmured tears falling from her big eyes.

Hearing Yuna voice Sunghoon stopped he looked towards Yuna and his face stoften.

He kicked that bastard last time than walked towards her. He took her face in his hands.

" Everything is ok now I am here " he wiped her tears with his thump.

Yuna looked towards him and finally burst out. She hugged him hard hiding her face on his chest.
" I got so scared! he said he is going to take me !" She sobbed trembling.

(Photos to understand the position better)

" It's ok it's ok I'm here now no will take you ! Everything is fine " he coax, caressing her hair and back

" It's ok it's ok I'm here now no will take you ! Everything is fine " he coax, caressing her hair and back . Then he kissed top of her head " I'm here now"