storytime!🎉

Hey everyone!

*Chuckles*

Ok how do I start this, firstly let me start with thanking the Almighty for giving me this chance and for sparing my life till today to finish this book.

Even though this is my first experience, I honestly think it shitty but it ok.

At times i always feel like giving up but yk life needs trial so I just hyper myself to keep going.

Lemme tell you guys my journey, so bah when I was a little younger I was always amazed by all this fictional stories they write in English text books and I'm like, 'i want to write something like this' but anytime I carry pen and paper I'll just be like 'no I won't besides no one will enjoy it' so i end up throwing it.

Gradually I started forgetting about writing books. So I ended up going to boarding school. And in my hostel bah there's this girl that writes different novel draft in her note books and no lies they were good and interesting.

So I got motivated again and decided to start writing on my own, but I ended up starting with rubbish and stupid things.

I can't really remember hw I started writing with my bestie Ameenah Bello Aminu and this wonderful soul Aisha Hamza Waziri, we wrote in a book and everyone of us giving our ideas.

But unfortunately we didn't get far in the book and I left the school, the country in specific, it really sad and I'm so much missing them.

I normally read stories on Wattpad, but I always see that pencil sign hoping one day I'll try.

So one day bah, I was peacefully sitting at home this grl Ameenah texted me, and idk hw we started talking abt Wattpad and she recommended a book for me.

When I read the book, I became more motivated again, it took me alot of time to build courage and just tap on that pencil whatever.

And I gathered another truck of courage to start writing, I texted Ameenah and was like 'i just published my first book' idk hw fast she rushed but sha she rushed to Wattpad and checked it out.

She was like 'omg it so nice, continue' myself I believed it was not good but yk I trusted her words and continued.

She was my first follower🥺 and first reader, she kept encouraging me and I kept writing my uncontrolled imagination.

Suddenly she came to me and said 'keh I've started writing also'.   I was shocked but happy, I went straight and read it but do you know what this delulu grl told me wai 'no I don't think it good I'm going to delete it'  like grl are you kidding me. I wanted to slap her but sadly Idk hw to send a slap through phone and I tried searching in Google 'how to send someone slap through Internet' but It wasn't helping so I gave up.

Life went on and we kept writing and supporting each other. And here we're. This is the little story I have for you guys.

Lastly, I'll like to thank this wonderful, Amazing and brilliant soul, I don't even know her but she's been really supportive and I really appreciate her, BananFari Thank you so much I really appreciate it.

Guys she's also writing a book 'Blind box' and it'll be nice of y'all to check it out.

They're a lot of them that have been supportive, I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name no vex, but sha I love y'all and appreciate it.

Now back to my readers, you guys are wonderful and I love y'all so much but those ghosts readers that don't even vote nor comment, I can do black magic oo (dey play) I'll make sure you don't get data for week if WiFi I'll make sure I stop your phone from connecting to it.

So if you don't want that, just hit the little star and comment something nice, I'll love you more if you do that.

And btw I want to write my second book but I'm still on thoughts, I'm not too sure if I want to so........ It depends

Thank you so much and love y'all 🤞💝

Muah!💋💋

Guys my new book is out Dream Queens make sure you spam it I trust y'all

Should I write epilogue or not 🤔
Comment to know your opinion
Abeg no let me down, I trust y'all.

Lemme not full you guys with too much talk, I love y'all again and...........
Peace!✌️