PART TWO;

EDITED

Khaleed pov

I glanced at the clock and it was around 3:00.

I was already exhausted, so I packed up my stuff and told my assistant to Email the documents when she's done. I grabbed my car keys and headed home.

******
I'm the owner of Stylish Company. Lots of people think that I'm too young to own a company., which I don't blame them. I look so young, some even think I'm 15 or 16 ,but I'm actually 20.

I was asked multiple times if I was Amal's twin, which I honestly take as a compliment.

*****
10 minutes later, I arrived home.

The house looked so quiet. Normally around this time Amal would have been disturbing the whole house with her Tiktoks, but surprisingly I didn't hear her voice.

I headed inside to see for myself What was happening.

I entered and there was no one

"Hello? Helloooo!?" I said prolonging the O.

I went straight to Amal's room where I found her peacefully sleeping on the praying mat.

I just smiled and headed to see my mama.

'Shhhhhhhhhh' i heard the sound of a shower.

"She's probably showering" I murmured to myself.

So I headed back to Amal's room to wake her up for Asr

"Hello sleepy head" I said

"Khaleed can't you just leave me alone for God sake" she said annoyed

"madammé, it Asr wake up and pray" I said while tapping her head

"Gosh I've heard just leave me alone plssss" she pleaded and I left.

I have a so called party to attend. It was my assistant birthday.

She actually thinks I have a crush on her, which clearly I don't. I'm just being a nice Boss.

I pushed my thoughts away and stood up heading to the bathroom, I took a hot shower and changed into a white shirt purple blazer and a white trouser.

I prayed said my evening azkar and went downstairs to feed my stomach.

"Sheeesh pancakes!!" I couldn't resist I grabbed two slices and a honey and I enjoyed my meal.

Amal pov "Oh lord this boy can never change" I groaned while rolling my eyes

Amal pov
"Oh lord this boy can never change" I groaned while rolling my eyes.

I stood up performed ablution, prayed and said my evening azkar.

I finished everything, I then headed to see my mom

"salam hi mom"

" Walaikumu salam Hlo cutie, how was your class today"

" Boring but I managed" I smirked

" OK hope you understood everything?"

" I did" I said while smiling.

" I'm sure you haven't eaten so go serve yourself the food is on the table" she said while grabbing her hijab, probably ready to pray.

I nodded and left.

Straight downstairs no waste of time cuz I was starving.

I grabbed a plate and opened the flask just to see my favorite

"Ooh Allah take us to Jannah to enjoy" I said while inhaling the aroma of the food.

It was fried rice and chicken, I couldn't resist I grabbed the lap of a chicken and started digging into it.

"Woah! Alhamdulilah" I was full.

I stood up to take my plate to the kitchen when I heard someone's footsteps.

I piped to see who was that, just to find khaleed peaceful eating pancakes and licking honey

" gotcha,What are you eating" I said

"wanna join" was his reply

"Nop thanks, but you didn't even answer my question"

" I guess you have eyes" he said sarcastically

"May God grant you sense khaleed" I said while shaking my head.

I saw him so dressed up so I decided to ask

" why are you so dressed? Are you going out?"

" oh Yh I am, I'm going to a birthday party"

"whose birthday" I asked

" my assistant, wanna join?" he asked.

I honestly had nothing to do so I thought maybe it will be fun, especially I have khaleed probably going to be a lit

"yap" I said excitedly

"fine go get ready cuz I'm leaving now"

" OK I'll be quick" I said.

I quickly rushed to my room I performed ablution and headed to my closest, I grabbed a light green gown ,white hoodie, white sneakers and a blue veil.

I quickly changed, grabbed my headset and closed my room. I went and told mom, which she approved. I bid her and off we went.

Hey guys ,how's it going , I hope y'all enjoying it...
Make sure u guys vote 🙃 nd a small comment
Much love and stay blessed ❤🌹.
PEACE✌