PART EIGHTEEN;

Khaleed pov

My alarm beeped at 5:00. I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth before performing ablution.

I went straight to the masjid, prayed and said my morning Adhkar. I came back home greeted my mom before checking on fahad.

"fahad you're still sleeping, do you know what's time" I said

"what's the time" he said in a husky voice

"to six and you're still in bed, did you even pray" I asked

"Kai" he jumped from his bed and rushed to the bathroom.

He acted so funny, I couldn't hold it but laugh out.

I took a long shower before changing into a navy blue kaftan, I grabbed my bag pack and added in some clothes.

I took breakfast before bidding my family, they all wished me luck and I left.

I went to the police station and met them all ready so we immediately headed to the Airport.

~^~
1hour 15minutes later we arrived at Lagos State. We settled down in a hotel.

The DPO was making calls as I brought out my laptop to continue tracking the phone.

We finally got the correct location. We headed to the street, while the DPO got some escorts.

When we arrived we saw a guy entering an incompleted building, he was holding a suit case.

The police immediately spread out around the house, they caught some of the guards and dissmised them to the car.

While others went inside, I followed them in just then I heard usman's voice speaking, I couldn't hear what he was saying clearly.

Amal pov
Two bodyguards escorted a lady inside, I didn't know who she was but she was wearing a nose mask.

she went straight to usman's place, she tapped his cheeks and smiled before turning to me.

As she spoke I recognized her voice, she was the lady the same lady that came yesterday.

"love birds how is it going" she said

"and that's non of your business" I hissed

"lady, the last time I remembered I didn't ask you or mention your name so shut it please" she said annoyed

The thing is I love annoying her even though I know I might receive slaps but in this situation I don't care.

"and the last time I checked we are the love birds here so.." I said moving closer to usman who was just watching

I could see her veins raising in anger but that didn't make me feel sorry. She came closer to me and strangled me, but I managed to speak

"hey! move back a little bit your breath stinks" I said struggling to find my own breath.

She realised me and hit the chair beside her and screamed.

"do you even know who I am" she yelled

"some Bitch" I replied

I knew I was pissing her off but at least Bilal isn't here so I have the guts.

" I wished, but your guy here knows who I am" she said smiling

I looked at usman with that questioning eye but he looked down.

"but I guess you have mouth to speak for yourself right" I continued