.PART THIRTY NINE.

Amal pov

*two weeks later*

I woke up to the sound of kids cheering and screaming but still feels like a beautiful morning and another day, filled with brightness and light of the sun that brings a calmness of sight.

Today is the day of happiness the day that is going to be a huge memory, the day that will never be forgotten.

I dropped down from the bed before glancing at the other bed where Aisha was peacefully sleeping with her big stomach and on my right was our bride Ameenah.

I took a hot but quick shower before slipping a blue ankara with some design which was the bride maids outfit.

"Keh even on your wedding day you want to be sleeping like pregnant gorilla" I said while tapping her head

"Amal what's your problem with our bride ne" Aisha interrupted

"oh pregnant women you're awake" she hissed then rolled her eyes

"wow even without makeup you look stunning" Laura complimented

I smiled and rolled my eyes but in an appreciation way.

The house started crowding up, more and more people drowling in, we're like nine in the room me, Aisha, Amisco, Ameerah,  Fareedah, maryam, Laura, Hauwa and Iman they're all Ameenah's cousins.

I finished dressing up and was ready for makeup. Ameerah is the makeup artist amongst us but she was still dressing up so I had to wait.

Ameenah finally came out from the dressing closet but guy forget she was looking mersmerizing in the beautiful ankara.

"damn, our brother in law made the right choice" I said and everyone's attention turned towards her then we all started cheering.

Aisha now appeared, God I never knew my friends were this gorgeous
"you even with the pregnancy you want to still outstand the bride" Fareedah said and everyone chuckled

After like one hour we finished dressing up, we took thousands of selfies before settling down.

"I can't believe y'all are giving me out to some other guy" Ameenah mumbled breaking the silence

"when you gave me out to Adnan you didn't think of that it's now that you want to start talking" Aisha replied sarcastically and we all laughed

Suddenly I heard my mom's voice screaming "are y'all changing your skins ne or what, the grooms family will be here at any minute!"  we then unlocked the door.

"ya rabb look at my baby" my mom said almost tearing up she kissed her forehead and prayed for her before leaving.

All those over sabi sabi aunties were just saying 'wai waye mijin ne (whose the husband)' like what's your business with her husband.

The grooms family arrived, we peeped through the window to see the groom and his friends, suddenly my eye landed on usman, he was wearing or let me say they were all wearing a navy blue kaftan except the groom who was wearing a white baban riga.

"Keh look at your boyfriend, is he trying to compete with the groom" Aisha nudged me. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

Minutes later mama came in and announced "Alhamdulilah an daura auran (the wedding has taken place)" everyone started cheering and most aunties hugging Ameenah.

Lunch was served and everyone was enjoying. we were at the middle of our meal when Ameenah's phone began ringing, she looked at us then blushed before excusing herslef.