CHAPTER 126 (FINAL)

After eating on a fast food chain as per Eunji request, they both decided to walk a little at the park before they go to Busan.

Eunji, who is still not done from ranting about the girls who are head over heels to her boyfriend, keeps on ranting while Jake just silently listened.

He would chuckle at her silly jokes, nod his head and comment here and there to let her know he is listening.

They stopped in front of a fountain display. No one was there as they are the only people standing around the area. The people are staying on the field, rather than the fountain.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh Jake! Look! It's so pretty! " Eunji screamed enthusiastically, eyes reflecting the lights coming from the holes where the water come out, giving the water some colors.

Jake hummed then looked at her. He but his lip, hands slipping inside his varsity jacket's pocket to take out the box.

He cleared his throat. "Eunji Shin. "

Eunji faced him on instinct. Her eyes was looking at his then it travelled down to the box he is holding.

Her eyes widened as her mouth went agape while staring at the box. "W-what is that..."

Jake smiled.

"Wait, you're not proposing, are you?! "

Jake laughed from her burst out. He shakes his head. "Proposing to marry me? Not yet, love. " He said. "But this, "

He opened the box and it showed two rings. "These are promise ring. " He added. He takes out the smaller ring and asked for her hand which Eunji immediately gave.

Jake slipped the promise ring through her index finger on her left hand before slipping his too.

"A promise ring..." She whispered, adoring the ring.

He hummed and look at her. "A promise that I am yours. Everything in me, is yours. " He said. "Only yours. "

Eunji looked at him. A smile curved on her lips. "And so am I. " She spoke, tiptoing as she leaned forward and captured his lips.

And there in front of the fountain they sealed the promise with a kiss.

Who would know that the owner of the number Sowon gave her ended up being the one who she will end up with, right?

Her online friend, soundboard, rant buddy and lover, Sim Jake.

-
-
-

THE END.