CHAPTER 32

Upon arriving, Eunji's eyes immediately catched the familiar forms of men in the corner of the counter.

Jake and Jay.

Jay was the one sitting next to the open area beside the big plant while Jake is seated next to him.

Eunji immediately avert her gaze and made her way towards the long table filled with familiar faces of the other representatives. She chose the stool next to the girl she's close the most.

"Eunji, nice! " It's Mina, the representative of business administration. "What drink do you want? "

"What are the options? " Eunji asked

"Beer, cola, water, red tea, cocktail—"

"I would go to cola. " She answered, not letting the other to finish citing the available drinks.

"Alright. " Hyunson replied.

Eunji smiled, unbeknownst to the pair of eyes glancing time to time at her.

In the corner, Jake and Jay are having a chill conversation. With a random r&b song playing in the background mixed with the faint sounds of the waves, the atmosphere is light and somewhat comforting.

Jake glanced at his phone that is sitting beside his drink on top of the counter then glanced to the girl then back to his drink.

He's in deep thought. He has an idea, a strong one to be exact, about the identity of the person he has been talking to through the phone.

But he could be wrong so he doesn't want to assume things. He's ninety percent certain after all, not a hundred.

"Do you know someone who named Jisu? " Jake asked, sipping in his drink.

"Jisu? "

He shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know her  last name. " He answered, hesitant as he remember well about the girl implying it's not her friend's real name.

But if it is and Jay was the friend ej was talking about, then he must know.

"I do know some people who name Jisu. " Jay answered, sighing.

"Tell me. "

"The first one was my aunt. "

Jake nodded, silently listening to his friend.

"The second one, well, just.... someone, I guess? My sister was supposed to marry someone in the past and you know, things happens. My sister's almost sister in law if incident didn't occur, named Jisu. "

Jake, once again, nodded. Sipping in his drink.

The story is familiar. He hears it first yo someone inside his phone. Someone who named ej.

"Type of pizza?! "

The sudden voice stopped Jake from thinking about people he knows that named 'Jisu' as it earned their attention.

"Let's go ham and cheese! " A girl with s shoulder length, suggested.

"What about we go to Hawaiian? "Jake's gaze landed to the owner of the voice.

It's her .

"Hawaiian? Eww no. No way, dude. " The tables then filled with snorts as everyone agreed.

And that made her silent. She just smiled faintly and let them decide what type of pizza they would order.

Jake watches with his eyes how the girl took her phone from the table and began tapping on it. Seconds after, his phone lit up as it vibrated against the counter.

'What the fuck is wrong with Hawaiian pizza?! '

That's the sentence that pops up on his screen. And that aligned to the things that just happened few seconds ago. That just confirmed everything.

The corner of his lips tugged upward as a smirk formed in his face.

"Found you. "