Chapter- 21 Crush..?

Garry POV

I was on my bed scrolling through youtube videos…as i also thought about sigils..after he went to call henwy, zud, kate from school he then was in his room after that and never came to talk with us…later i heard the door opening and i saw nico peeking into the room…

“Hey nico!”i called..

“Hey!..”nico said coming inside…

“What happened?”i asked…

“I just came to talk about sigils”he said…

“Oh…i was thinking about him”i said…

“Don't you feel somethings wrong with him after he picked the henwy and others from school”nico said..

“exactly…he didn't came outside his room after that…is he still inside his room??”i asked..

“He is…”he said

“What are the others doing?”i asked…

“They are talking about andrew and i also came here to call you”he said…

“oh-ok”i said as i stood up keeping my phone in my pocket…”let's go”

We both went to the dining room to see dad mom and others smiling and laughing…

“Oh…so that's the reason-”dad said laughing...

“Reason for what dad”i asked coming near them as i sat near autumn..

“Reason for why andrew's is in his room”dad said

“And what is that?”nico asked..

“Welp- today after the classes we all were talking when ivy iris and ivan's older sister came he was looking at her in a way like he has a crush on her…”kate said…

“And we missed our chance and didn't go other wise we would have seen them”maia said as siimii and alexa agreed…

“oh….a crush??finally..”i said when nico asked…

“Does she have a boyfriend?”

“Yea…”zud said..

“oh…poor sigi”i said…

“Name..??”nico asked..

“Jake..”henwy said as nico hummed..

“Well- someone go and call him it's been to long since he was in room”dad said as biffle stood up

“I'll go!!”

“Ok…you go”mom said as biffle starts going to sigils room when nico said..

“Don't annoy him austin!”

“I'll see”he said as he went we both sighed looking back at mom and dad..

“Umm mom dad..”zud called

“Yeah zud?”mom answered looking at him..

“we three have to tell you all something”zud said sounding a bit serious..which rarely happens..

“What is it??”dad asked looking away from his phone to them..

“it’s that we three saw ivy today right?”zud started..

“yea....”john and alexa agreed..

“so..when we were talking with ivy and all maddie called on my phone and ivy was confused how we had her number…then i said that we had a gathering with her family and i got her number..”kate continued..